All Things 2021 NCAA College Basketball March Madness Tournament Thread

So fun watching quality defense. Hustle, help, move, etc.

Moser team runs some fantastic actions offensively. Their defense is great too. The coach that I wish we would have gone after years ago was the coach of Davidson. He's one of the best coaches around. I think he's too old at this point.

Loyola is really strong fundamentally. Shows what excellent coaching can do especially in one game tournament situations. Hopefully Illinois has a run in them.

Illinois has missed a lot of easy shots. Multiple layups. But Loyola is out playing them.
If Cockburn is too tired why not play the other big kid? He is good. Wont try to spell his last name

The Big Ten was the most overrated conference this season and almost every season.

There's a reason it's been 20 years since a Big Ten team won a natty.

Lots of hype no results.

A good coach should be able to succeed at Minnesota with this weak @ss conference.

Mental toughness of Loyola not matched today by Illini. Ayo head hanging all afternoon. Surprised not to see more pressing and doubling down the last 5 min. Folded. Bracket Burned.

Moser team runs some fantastic actions offensively. Their defense is great too. The coach that I wish we would have gone after years ago was the coach of Davidson. He's one of the best coaches around. I think he's too old at this point.
I always wonder why he stayed. Surely he had offers.

Big Ten losing it's luster as a premier conference more and more every hour. LOL if this somehow hurts our ability to recruit top-tier coach.

How do I report someone using my moniker to post messages?

I was going to respond to a different one of your posts and forget to delete it completely before responding to another posters - no intentional message fraud was committed with in this forum.

I'm jubilant as I just watched a basketball team play beautiful team ball and it is such a rare occurrence my motor functions are misfiring.

So far the tournament is proving what I had a suspicion of all year. The Big 10 is way overrated as a conference. I've watched a lot of Big 12 and SEC hoops this season and thought they were just as good. Honestly it's looking like we were the third best conference.

Incredible play by Loyola. Illinois failed to adjust, but the better team won.

Top Bottom