All Things 2021 NCAA College Basketball March Madness Tournament Thread

This is a prime example why the Zags are always overrated. They have a good team that plays in a weak conference. They would not have won the B1G title. They are not tested enough. I wanted to puke every time I heard all the hype of an undefeated season.
This is a truly terrible take. They lost to a really good team. Not like they got blown out by the first P6 team they played.

Baylor defense was suffocating, but they get away with a ton of body contact and arm swats.
Agreed. What is weird though as there seemed to be a lot of touch fouls called in this game. I was working through a lot of it so maybe I’m way off.

I'm glad to see Baylor win. One, they were the better team. Two, Indiana deserved to keep their unbeaten 1976 season as the best. The Big 10 conference is such a great conference that going undefeated is a remarkable thing. Gonzaga plays in a fairly weak West Coast Conference where they don't play elite teams week after week. I wouldn't mind them winning a national championship, but claiming one as an undefeated team seemed unfair to Indiana University and their feat.
Absolutely right! Minnesota with Thompson, Williams & Lockhart went 8-10 in the Big Ten and IU beat Michigan for the national championship.

So, what happens with all the unused red and blue confetti? Does that get shipped to Africa with the Zags National Champions hats and t-shirts?

Suggs is a very good player. He got frustrated and had a couple of bad fouls. Timme is the fraud on the team. He has moves that work on less skilled players, but strong inside player just made him look weak.

Pick 3 players from tonight's game that will enter one or the other:
A) The Transfer Portal
2) The NBA Draft

Somewhere Adam Morrison is smiling.... He's not alone on Cryin' island, anymore.

Attachments

• EyQrMYWVcAIiY-I.jpg
    EyQrMYWVcAIiY-I.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 1

Even on the river period ... off the top of my head in the P5: just LSU is coming to mind. They might have some buildings on the other side, but mostly to the east.

WashU in STL is an Ivy level academic institution, that deemphasized athletics long ago. In another world I supposed, they might've joined the Big Ten like NW.
Really late to this thread so apologies. LSU is possible as is Tulane in New Orleans but not sure if they are D1 for everything. Memphis is all East of Mighty Miss. Someone else responded to SLU.

Sorry for Suggs tonight but Baylor clearly better team.

Why on earth would that be an insult?

I believe I said, "I know" which implies it's between me and him, so can surmise that equals

1617697390576.png

Fortunately for everyone, LPGA is a big boy poster and he can address his own grievances, but merci beaucoup!!

No, but they could not handle back to back P5 teams. Just not tested enough in the grind of a major conference schedule.
We could have seen how they would have handled the grind of playing the B1G's best in back to back to back games if Iowa, Michigan, and Illinois or OSU would have been good enough to stay alive long enough to play the Zags.

100% agree. Whoever wrote that abomination of a song was clearly coming down hard off a methadone addiction or something. It's the turd in the punch bowl at the end of a great annual party.
It's right below Temporary Secretary by Paul McCartney

Top Bottom