All Things 2021 NCAA College Basketball March Madness Tournament Thread

I can't believe Abilene Christian is beating Texas right now. They are tiny compared to Texas.

Jericho Sims looks like a NBA player playing against a high school team, yet they're losing.

If Sims came here and put up the same numbers he has over his four years at Texas I think we'd all be very disappointed in him.

If Sims came here and put up the same numbers he has over his four years at Texas I think we'd all be very disappointed in him.
Yeah I'm a little surprised he hasn't put up better numbers over his career. I can see why people loved his potential though, he is huge. He looks like gumby out there.

Geez. Abilene Christian looking a lot like our Gophers trying to get the ball inbounds

Should be a rule that no timeouts last 2 minutes of game

Awesome game to cap off a great day of basketball.

How's everybody's brackets looking? Mine is busted.

Shaka has not won a tourney game at Texas. Just two NCAA tourney wins in the last 11 seasons.

Gonzaga will cake walk into the Elite 8. Oklahoma is missing it's 2nd best player. Creighton will get crushed by them.

Iowa can give them a game, but I can't see them winning.

Agreed. As an Iowa fan who posts here when my kids go to bed, the only advantage is having played them once before. Iowa’s adjusted defense is significantly better the second time around.

Top Bottom