2022 NCAA Tournament Thread

No national title in 10 years. Unacceptable.
That’s why I love college basketball. Kentucky has had more NBA guys than anyone the last twenty years but only has one championship.

You know it’s bad because North Carolina is my least favorite team and I think they’re getting absolutely jobbed
I hate UNCheat and they are the last team that should be complaining about the refs. See Illinois 2005 championship game, that was the most one-sided officiated game I'd ever seen. Ineligible players and had the refs in their pocket.

Alright betting on one more dog tonight. Taking Memphis vs Gonzaga. Not super confident about this one but I always feel like Gonzaga flops after a round or two. This will be a big one if I win.

LETS GO ST. PETERS!!!

I feel like a apostrophe belongs in "lets".....but "let us go" just doesn't sound right to me.

Last edited:

How the hell does a college arena not have a ladder or something capable of getting the ball down quickly in that scenario? Just seems extremely egregious, especially during a NCAA tournament game.
Gotta put the cheerleaders to doing something useful. 🥸

Love New Mexico State rewarded with the non flop call from Arkansas.

Why. Do I see so few ethnic an male cheerleaders ? We do need gender equity you know.
Have you ever seen 1940s Gopher Football films? The cheerleaders are all male. It's a wonder there are no legacy male cheerleaders.

Arkansas NMSU is a brutal display of offense
Holy H311 are both teams bad at shooting.

Apparently there are a lot of Kentucky fans calling for Calipari to be fired. They’re a crazy bunch.
And in other news, water is wet and Joel Maturi is coming back to suggest that we hire Calipari.

Lets go Memphis....now! Taking down the Zags would really shake up the brackets.

St.Peter winning is the worst thing to happen in this tournament.
No one wants to watch them play ,no one even knows where the church is.

Top Bottom