2022 NCAA Tournament Thread

Carolina also has more lost inbound passes than I've ever seen. They just get mobbed in the corners.
Yeah. They are like waiting for the trap and then fading and giving Baylor the space. Baylor getting away with murder but Carolina letting them.

These might be the two least likable programs in the country. We have:
The holy university that covers up sexual assault and has had murder within the program in the last 20 years

Against

The team that ran an entire fake department of the university so athletes could be eligible

I'm going to be so butthurt if I lose this bet after it being a damn lock 20 minutes. This is one of the most epic choke jobs I have seen in my life and being a Minnesota sports fan, I have seen some doozies.

Yeah. They are like waiting for the trap and then fading and giving Baylor the space. Baylor getting away with murder but Carolina letting them.

These might be the two least likable programs in the country. We have:
The holy university that covers up sexual assault and has had murder within the program in the last 20 years

Against

The team that ran an entire fake department of the university so athletes could be eligible
I am officially including Baylor into my hated teams list. I have to go for Carolina because I hate duke more than almost anyone.

I HATE the 3 point shot in this situation. Take the damn two, hope for a foul, it's a higher percentage, shot, and you could get a putback. Ugh!

They showed the graphic of UNC being 44-0 when leading by double digits at half. Must have been for a reason. Conspiracy!!!!!!!! I'm calling it.

I HATE the 3 point shot in this situation. Take the damn two, hope for a foul, it's a higher percentage, shot, and you could get a putback. Ugh!
Not sure if you watched the last 8 minutes but Baylor players could have beaten the North Carolina players with a club and it would’ve been a play on

Not sure if you watched the last 8 minutes but Baylor players could have beaten the North Carolina players with a club and it would’ve been a play on
Agreed. Not so much a choke job by Carolina, just a horribly officiated game. Baylor getting away with anything, and then they fall down with no contact and get the call.

Not sure why you can slide under a guy like that. He is moving laterally when the guy is already taken off. Charge

Refs ruining college basketball

Make up call

UNC woulda won already if that dude could make FTs

Didn't they say RJ Davis fouled out? He's still in? NC exemption?

Well that ref won’t be advancing

Agreed. Not so much a choke job by Carolina, just a horribly officiated game. Baylor getting away with anything, and then they fall down with no contact and get the call.
Huge choke job too.

Break the press and go get layups and the officiating doesn’t matter. Playing slow + bad refs = big comeback

Even now. 5 on 3

North Carolina slows it down and pull it out and then does whatever the hell that was

Refs give Baylor the timeout when Baylor player literally has zero hands touching the ball

This is like watching a game in the Kohl Center on steroids. Just unbelievable calls going all one way.

Held ball 1: Baylor TO. Held ball 2: Jump ball Baylor ball. lol

What's with these disgusting reviews? Are they looking for fouls now on review?

Top Bottom