2022 NCAA Tournament Thread

Muss makes it look fun on the sideline, good for him. Looks a lot more likeable then Oats

Nonsense. Underdogs are what make the NCAA Tournament great. Especially when they knock off blue bloods like Kentucky.

Nonsense. People tune in to watch the blue bloods not directional or no name schools. ASK THE PEOPLE PAYING THE BILLS.

Great 2nd half for Gonzaga so far but Memphis isn't folding.

Don't look now but isn't that the legendary coach Larry Brown on Memphis' bench.

Great mutual respect between both teams there at the end. Well fought battle from Memphis, they were terrible early in the season and really turned it around.

I hate UNCheat and they are the last team that should be complaining about the refs. See Illinois 2005 championship game, that was the most one-sided officiated game I'd ever seen. Ineligible players and had the refs in their pocket.
Sorry I am living in 2022 and only watched the game yesterday

It’s a good thing Houston is so good at rebounding because they can’t hit the broad side of a barn.

St.Peter winning is the worst thing to happen in this tournament.
No one wants to watch them play ,no one even knows where the church is.
It might be the worst thing to happen to your bracket, but the tournament loves touting and underdog. So, I respectfully disagree.

Big Ten day today apparently. Illinois, Ohio state, Michigan State, Wisconsin, and Purdue all going today. Will be interesting to see how many survive.

Big Ten day today apparently. Illinois, Ohio state, Michigan State, Wisconsin, and Purdue all going today. Will be interesting to see how many survive.
Illinois might not break 20 points if they can’t remember how to play offense.

Top Bottom