2022 NCAA Tournament Thread

GophersInIowa

Reaction score
Thought it was appropriate to get this thread started with the selection show tonight.

How many teams does the Big Ten get in?

Palm has 7, Lunardi has 9. 8 seems about right

Both IU and Michigan ought to be in. I do like Michigan to advance in the tourney.

Wouldn’t be surprised if Chattanooga beats Illinois

Michigan is a national elite in athletics. If they can't do better than 17-14 they shouldn't get in.

Bucky gets an easy path to the Sweet 16. Garbage.
Even those drunks will be able to find their way to Milwaukee. No matter, they're still getting upset.

In other news, San Francisco will beat Murray State.

9 B1G teams made it? Wow. I didn’t pay great attention to college hoops this year but certainly didn’t think the conf was good enough to get that many teams 🤷‍♂️

9 B1G teams made it? Wow. I didn’t pay great attention to college hoops this year but certainly didn’t think the conf was good enough to get that many teams 🤷‍♂️
But no 1 or 2 seeds. Lots of good teams but not one great one.

Basically every conference team that didn't have a losing record made the tournament. At least the conference won't be squeezing any team out of the NIT.

Almost every time the committee overloads teams from one conference it comes back to bite them in the ass. It did last year and it certainly could again.

If Purdue makes it that far, they will beat UK.

Once again,the Big Ten Propaganda machine (BIG TEN NETWORK) has worked to perfection.
They have the whole country believing they are a great conference.
NOT ME,THIS CONFERENCE SUCKS,RESULTS OVER NEXT 2 WEEKS WILL PROVE ME RIGHT.

Top Bottom