2022-2023 Other Bowl Games Thread

I'm getting depressed all over again watching Iowa. Damn it; we should have won that game against those dickheads.

These guys announcing IA/KY sound like total dweebs. Have they not seen a single Iowa game this year? :unsure:

9:29 left in the 4th Qtr.

Total offense:

Iowa 150 -- Kentucky 163

I repeat - in the 4th Quarter.

Michigan and TCU might top that in the 1st Quarter.

9:29 left in the 4th Qtr.

Total offense:

Iowa 150 -- Kentucky 163

I repeat - in the 4th Quarter.

Michigan and TCU might top that in the 1st Quarter.

Another SEC team going down. Good thing they can beat Kansas teams or it would be really embarrassing

Big Ten looking good so far.

Less than a minute left in the Music City Bowl and Iowa is up 21-0. More proof that Brian Ferentz is a total douchebag.....he's had his offense throw the ball back to back plays.

If you’re an Iowa fan, this is the ultimate “what if” season. An average offense to go with that def would have been tough

Didn’t see anyone whining about us winning on a pick 6 and kick return. 21 > 0
It is not whining to point out Iowa doing what Iowa does, crap offense, great defense, have been doing it all year. WTF are you even talking about?

I see the in disguise Iowa fans are getting a little touchy..... :)

It is not whining to point out Iowa doing what Iowa does, crap offense, great defense, have been doing it all year. WTF are you even talking about?
Talking about how stupid you sound. Can you go away like you did on Thursday?

Who's this guy awarding Alabama the Sugar Bowl trophy? Guy can't talk. Called them Alabow twice before correcting himself. And.....lol at him flinching when the confetti cannons shot off.

Khaki pants already trying to be fancy. Always put points on the board first. We'll see if field goal matters later. I'd guess Michigan will win going away, but still.

Top Bottom