2022-2023 Other Bowl Games Thread

Really tough call on the reversed TD. Not saying ref was wrong to reverse it, but you rarely see something like that reversed.
Still looks like a td to me, but whichever. Michigan pissed away another chance.

Michigan coaches seemed way too desperate on the opening 4th and 2. This latest goal line fail is purely on the QB for not getting the ball to the RB. Twice inside the 5 and no points probably means a loss. That's the way the ball bounces. Michigan today reminds me of Minnesota when they play Iowa.

Michigan coaches seemed way too desperate on the opening 4th and 2. This latest goal line fail is purely on the QB for not getting the ball to the RB. Twice inside the 5 and no points probably means a loss. That's the way the ball bounces. Michigan today reminds me of Minnesota when they play Iowa.
Can't argue that. Should have taken the field goal on the opening drive. They can't run it well on TCU but seem to have forever in pass blocking. Michigan needs to throw more. And they need a couple tubs of stick-um, because they can't hold on to the ball to save their lives.

Really tough call on the reversed TD. Not saying ref was wrong to reverse it, but you rarely see something like that reversed.
Reminds of the Wolitarsky play vs Michigan at the end of the game. Probably both right calls but could have been ruled as "play stands as called".

Wow. It isn’t close to over but Michigan doesn’t have magic today. Everything that can go wrong is going wrong.

It's hard to believe TCU is the first Texas team in the CFP final four. Looks like their will be a Texas team in the final.

Harbaugh seems to think the smash-mouth is going to work down 18. He's a really odd coach.

It's still the first half. Plus, MI needs to run to make the play action work and get some licks on the TCU defense for the second half.

Meat chicken is stinking up the joint.

Still a half to go, but this reminds me of the 1970s/1980s when a physical B1G team (usually tOSU or Michigan) would get run off the field by the PAC-10 champ.

Tcu getting zero pressure and McCarthy can’t do anything

Hope that Bixby and/or Smith our freshman DL kids end up being players like 98 for TCU he’s disruptive.

They were definitely wrong to reverse it IMO. The WR doesn’t possess the ball immediately, too hard to tell where he was when he did. Michigan still should have scored after that but certainly a tough call to go against them.

Refs have given Michigan several gifts. Two missed PIs and the awful roughing the passer

Michigan...take the 3 pts. on the opening drive. Run QB sneak after the ridiculous "no, he wasn't in the end zone" call on the long catch. Ridiculous.

I came into this CFP rooting for the BG10 and Michigan, but I hate those pukes so much I find myself looking forward to TCU playing in the finals. Screw the Wolverines. Screw Harbaugh. Screw the ugly ass weirdly striped helmets. Go Lizard Purple!

Top Bottom