2022-2023 Other Bowl Games Thread

Boiler Up !!!!!! Thanks Purdue. You are putting on a great show.

Double curb stomp by LSU early in the second half. Could it be a triple stomp?

Yikes. not good days for Purdue and Illinois.

for Illinois, number that jumped out is 7 QB sacks allowed. and even without the sacks, Illinois couldn't run the ball effectively.

for Purdue, just a complete mismatch.

Wow....and now a safety. Tulane has a legit shot to win this game with the score at 45-39 right now.

Even future Big Ten teams can win a bowl game.

Listened to Brad Sham calling the Cotton Bowl. I always had a clear picture of what was happening and he always commented on the most salient part of the play. Is there anyone better?

How can you not love college football? What a game!!!

Why do teams take a knee on kickoffs at the end like that? Wouldn't you rather do the lateral thing with your kickoff team that generally has more athletic players on the field? Instead of your offense that includes 5 offensive lineman?

I gotta say, if that wasn't targeting by USC, the NCAA just needs to get rid of the rule. We've seen multiple headfirst hard spearing hits in bowl games and none have been called targeting. The NCAA is definitely not taking headfirst hits out of the game.

I gotta say, if that wasn't targeting by USC, the NCAA just needs to get rid of the rule. We've seen multiple headfirst hard spearing hits in bowl games and none have been called targeting. The NCAA is definitely not taking headfirst hits out of the game.
I didn't get that either. That was a brutal, brutal hit, and he definitely lowered the crown on the hit. If after that, they would have let the incomplete call on the TD stand, I would have said they were in the tank for USC.

Top Bottom