2022-2023 Other Bowl Games Thread

Michigan let it become a Big 12 game. Ugliest type of football there is.

Did not think MI would get shredded like this on D. McCarthy making some bad throws doesn’t help but hard to feel bad for MI.

I'm not sure if that was a corner or safety blitz by MI, but holy cow did that blitzing DB get burned on the long run. He should be embarrassed.

TCU has run for 240 yards on Michigan and it isn’t even the fourth quarter yet. Just brutal.

I think Michigan came in overconfident thinking they could run into stacked boxes and still be successful.

Michigan is getting all the calls and still getting punked

TCU playing idiotic defense. You’re up 3 scores. You can play shell defense. Stop giving up the 30 yard plays and Michigan runs out of time

Wolverines have yet to be successful on the goal line in many tries (I think). This should be fun.

TCU playing idiotic defense. You’re up 3 scores. You can play shell defense. Stop giving up the 30 yard plays and Michigan runs out of time

They're a Big 12 team. I think milking the clock is against their league rules.

TCU tried to milk the clock on offense but MI decided to give up a long run.

Anyone care to count the 3rd quarter points? Felt like 75 combined...

I didn't that was a fumble in real time but it actually might be.

Critical errors being made by both teams. Crazy.

Well, there's no reason to try field goals at this point.

This might be one of the craziest games I’ve ever seen

The other one involved TCU making a historic comeback versus Oregon I think.

What a fun game. I think some of you are too used to watching PJ drain the clock. This couldn’t be any more fun and these are two good teams making plays and duking it out.

This is a Big 12 game. Both teams will probably have near 600 yards by game end.

Top Bottom