2022-2023 Other Bowl Games Thread

Michigan...take the 3 pts. on the opening drive. Run QB sneak after the ridiculous "no, he wasn't in the end zone" call on the long catch. Ridiculous.
Yep. They’ve done themselves no favors. Harbaugh is going to re raise the big game questions again with how he’s called this one

I always root for the BIG teams in the bowl games butI have a very hard time liking Harbaugh.
He is reactionary and self righteous.
The play calling on MI's first TD attempt showed that they did not respect TCU's manhood.
TCU is outcoaching and outlplaying MI.

Why wasn't that catch on the 3 yard line? Terrible spot.

Michigan can't score a td to save their life.

Jim Harbaugh says "I'd like three scoops of vanilla on first-, second-, and third-and-goal."

Michigan haas shit the bed inside the 5 twice now. That reversal of the TD looms very large.
Now 3 times. Incredible that offense has completely folded that close to pay dirt. At least they squeezed out a field goal on this latest flop.

Big drive here for TCU. Michigan can really grab the momentum with a quick stop.

Finally. Michigan back in it. Will be curious to see TCU's resolve on the next drive.

Neither of these teams playing like they deserve to win

The field pass channel on espn2 and command center on espnu are pretty great.

I couldn't take more than a couple minutes of those guys basically just yelling into microphones.

I personally like the skycast (behind the QB perspective) on ESPNews.

And down goes Michigan.

Pick 6. Fifteen minutes to go, Michigan down by 18.

Ballgame. Good turn of momentum by TCU. McCarthy had too many mistakes. Killed his own team.

Watch OSU sneak in the back door and win it all. That’s the B1G’s only hope now.

Watch OSU sneak in the back door and win it all. That’s the B1G’s only hope now.

I honestly don't think OSU has the defense to keep Georgia below 40 unless turnovers are involved. I think OSU's only chance is a total shootout and some luck.

Never like going for two this early in the game (Michigan). Failed to make the two, where you could have one for sure more than likely. Now you're behind on that.

Top Bottom