12/27 - Rashad Vaughn will NOT attend the U

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think Tyus was scouting a possible future apponent more than anything.
Maybe but he has been at his games before and IMO the more they see each other the better chance they may realize they could team up here and be just as good as if they went somewhere seprately.

I do like how Tyus has attended a couple of Rashad's games and I believe maybe 1 or 2 of Reed's games as well. Gives me more hope that they have at least thought about playing together in college and if they decide they want to play together that is the best bet for the Gophers to land all 3 or really even 2 of the 3.

Tyus is a high school basketball nut. He and his brother go to games whenever they can. He was going to see a good player. Doesn't necessarily mean they are friends.

Vaughn tweet:

"North Carolina Visit tomorrow ✈✈✈ Vs Duke"

Go Gophers!!

We have heard rumors of a staff change ... Flip getting to work early?

Or as GM of the T-wolves (Sid said it, it must be true), he is wondering if he should use a high 1st on him in a few years.

Vaughn can score in a variery of ways best scorer in this state since Troy Bell!

I think I just saw Rashad sitting behind Roy Williams and the UNC bench against Duke tonight.

@gopherhole: #Gophers Tubby Smith watched @ShowtimeMr Rashad Vaughn tonight and assistant Ron Jirsa watched @Reid_Travis_22 tonight.

Go Gophers!!

Did I hear Roy is in MPLS to visit the Vaughn family today? That can't be good....

According to RecruitNation et al, Roy and Co. are indeed meeting with the Vaughn family

Get Teague/Ellis on the phone with Vaughn. I remember after Rutgers' football coach left, their AD filled out some paperwork and recruited some while they had no coach.

@darrenwolfson: Stumbled into an interesting note while working the phone today: Rashad Vaughn is expected to change AAU teams to the Wisconsin Warriors.

Go Gophers!!

@darrenwolfson: Stumbled into an interesting note while working the phone today: Rashad Vaughn is expected to change AAU teams to the Wisconsin Warriors.

Go Gophers!!

I think it's actually Playground Elite - big diff.

Rashad not on the P.E. Roster... believe they are out of Milwaukee... and the AAU season gets going in April....

Now that the relationship with Tubby and the U is gone....good luck getting this guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom