Who do you have as your Gameday guest picker?

Chip and jo have made Waco a destination city for females aged 22-45. That isn’t tongue-in-cheek either.

Mind.blown.

I did an informal survey at the office this morning and yep 20-30 something females were all into it.

Would love Brock Lesnar but I don't think ESPN is going to use a Fox television guy

It won't be Ryan Saunders. he has to be back with the Wolves who has practice tomorrow morning at Noon.

They will get someone esle bet on it.

It won't be Ryan Saunders. he has to be back with the Wolves who has practice tomorrow morning at Noon.

They will get someone esle bet on it.
The broadcast ends at 11am, and he only has to get from the U to downtown. I think it is manageable. Plus he is quoted as being best friends with Fleck.

Yeah. But i still don't think it him. beside. he said they working with the U and ESPN to have a role on it. It going to be someone esle.

Don't feel bad. I had no idea either. But yes, I am out of touch with much of pop culture.

Oh, I had “seen” them before and recalled their faces particularly Joanna who is striking in that unique way- my mother loves HGTV and will sit with her during visits. It took me awhile to remember who they were. Had no idea they were such a thing amongst all the other remodelers that have come and gone over the decades.

I didn’t read through all of these, and I’m sure someone already mentioned him, but I’m going to guess Eric Decker....well known in the football world, made for TV, etc.

Yeah. But i still don't think it him. beside. he said they working with the U and ESPN to have a role on it. It going to be someone esle.
I saw that. Smells like a cover story to me. Like his agent is working out the details with ESPN, so they don't want to annouce it yet, so he gave a cute story for the paper. I could well be wrong, of course.

Oh, I had “seen” them before and recalled their faces particularly Joanna who is striking in that unique way- my mother loves HGTV and will sit with her during visits. It took me awhile to remember who they were. Had no idea they were such a thing amongst all the other remodelers that have come and gone over the decades.
I don't think it has been a thing like that, for decades.

There was Bob Vila and there still is This Old House, but both had more of a DIY/Home Improvement feeling to me.

I don't think it has been a thing like that, for decades.

There was Bob Vila and there still is This Old House, but both had more of a DIY/Home Improvement feeling to me.

What? Now who’s out of touch. These types of shows have been around for a long time. The country was house crazy particularly in the early to mid 00s.

What? Now who’s out of touch. These types of shows have been around for a long time. The country was house crazy particularly in the early to mid 00s.
Won't get drawn down into a semantics debate.

"Over the decades" would mean for at least 2-3 decades, if not more. If you only meant since the last decade, you would say something like "over the last decade."

Won't get drawn down into a semantics debate.

"Over the decades" would mean for at least 2-3 decades, if not more. If you only meant since the last decade, you would say something like "over the last decade."

Yes, over the literal decades. HGTV has been around and putting out remodel and design shows since 1994. Put down the Martha Stewart bio.

As you mentioned, that different genre of more nuts and bolts male-oriented DIY maintenance shows like TOH have been around even longer. Now we have YouTube and a mix of good advice and hilariously bad DIY advice.

You are correct that HGTV has been around for two decades.

You were incorrect when you said “all the other remodelers that have come and gone over the decades.” There wasn't such a thing, as a popular show, before the 2000’s, one decade ago.

Please have it be Ric Flair. He can "woo" it up like crazy on stage.

Please have it be Ric Flair. He can "woo" it up like crazy on stage.
Like he’s done a few times already? I hope they don’t go with him because he hasn’t had a connection to MN in decades and has represented other programs since.

Still nothing. ESPN knows that the game is tomorrow, don't they? Let's get on with it.

Top Bottom