Who do you have as your Gameday guest picker?

Hubert Horatio Hornblower.
Jeffrey Dahmer
Ed Gein
John McCaffary
Edward Edwards
Walter Ellis
David Spanbauer
Chai Vang
Terry Ratzmann
Radcliffe Haughton
Christopher Scarver

Any one would represent Minnesota’s honorable neighbors to the East.

Neal Broten. Native Minnesotan, national champion Gopher, arguably the greatest American-born hockey player, and in the absence of Herb Brooks, he would bring the Miracle on Ice magic that we could use tomorrow.

Saunders is at the basketball game and made a rowing motion when they put him on the scoreboard. Got a big cheer from the crowd.

Neal Broten. Native Minnesotan, national champion Gopher, arguably the greatest American-born hockey player, and in the absence of Herb Brooks, he would bring the Miracle on Ice magic that we could use tomorrow.
Lives in Wisconsin, arrested for his 3rd DUI this spring. No chance.

If it would've been Lizzo or Nick Swardson, I would've been irate.

I didn’t read through all of these, and I’m sure someone already mentioned him, but I’m going to guess Eric Decker....well known in the football world, made for TV, etc.

Ha! Lucky guess...

You are correct that HGTV has been around for two decades.

You were incorrect when you said “all the other remodelers that have come and gone over the decades.” There wasn't such a thing, as a popular show, before the 2000’s, one decade ago.

I guess I don’t follow the ratings of all the various home and garden tv shows. I do recall watching shows with the missus like Design on a dime, House Hunters, Trading Spaces, Extreme Makeover going back quite a ways. How complicit was HGTV, TLC etc in the housing madness? I’d say quite a lot. Holmes on Homes was the only one in the genre that was genuinely interesting and useful although the others had moments of entertainment value.

For all those trashing Eric Decker as the pick on Twitter and other sites, y'all need to get a life or wife like his. Eric is great choice.

I guess I don’t follow the ratings of all the various home and garden tv shows. I do recall watching shows with the missus like Design on a dime, House Hunters, Trading Spaces, Extreme Makeover going back quite a ways. How complicit was HGTV, TLC etc in the housing madness? I’d say quite a lot. Holmes on Homes was the only one in the genre that was genuinely interesting and useful although the others had moments of entertainment value.

Can't forget Tool TIme with Tim the Tool Man Taylor......

Decker's High School just upset SMB for the Class 4A Football title at US Bank Stadium. Hopefully that is a good omen

After the Game Eric Decker takes the Axe and leads the team around the bank!.!.

Top Bottom