Week 7 Other Games Thread

Iowa has 1 play that went 82 yards. The other 40 have totaled 90 yards.
On the broadcast, they said Iowa had 6 straight possessions with a total of 3 yds and were still winning 7 - 6 at that time. It looks like they are now just trying to run it out. Ugly doesn't adequately describe the level of offensive ineptitude we are seeing today.

Iowa showing how poorly coached Wisconsin is today. Isn't Wisconsin's coordinator up for the Michigan State job? I'd guess most of the Big Ten West coaches hope that doesn't happen.

A&M goes down. How much longer for the Jimster?

Yeah, it would be tough to make a case for any team in the West to even be within sniffing distance of the top 25, so much mediocity across the board in the West.

Iowa doing what Iowa does, punt, play good D, and manage to score just enough points to get the W. Works against other mediocre to bad teams....against good teams gets them blown out. If they somehow win the West and go up against Michigan it will be a bloodbath.
The only team from the west that could keep the BTT game close is if frost comes back to coach the team so they can blow a game in the 4th quarter

Iowa showing how poorly coached Wisconsin is today. Isn't Wisconsin's coordinator up for the Michigan State job? I'd guess most of the Big Ten West coaches hope that doesn't happen.
Doesn’t matter. There is no more big ten west

Do we really think Rossi is smart enough to do to Iowa what Wisconsin is doing? I don’t.t

Braelon Allen just got Christian Okoye'd.

I didn’t have the volume on this game. How was that not a fumble by Allen?
It was a fumble recovered by Wisconsin
Can’t advance a fumble
Initially they ruled that the fumble was behind line to gain so moved back to short of the stick.
Fumble was beyond the marker. So moved back to spot of the fumble. But first down

Looks like this one is recovered by Iowa. Classic Hawkeye football right here.

Hoping Oregon gets it to OT. Fun game to watch. Not as fun as the wiscowa fireworks, but still good.

Do we really think Rossi is smart enough to do to Iowa what Wisconsin is doing? I don’t.t
A negative post from Jack Jones.....will wonders never cease?.....

Last edited:

Top Bottom