Week 7 Other Games Thread

Watching Iowa and Wisconsin

B1G West offense is sooooooo bad…
Yep...it's why the doom and gloom crowd need to relax a little bit. There are a lot of very mediocre teams left on our schedule. Starts next week with an Iowa team that is scary bad on offense.

Yep...it's why the doom and gloom crowd need to relax a little bit. There are a lot of very mediocre teams left on our schedule. Starts next week with an Iowa team that is scary bad on offense.
Our recent defense doesn't inspire me

But when next week will hopefully change tone here a little

The earth has stopped spinning on its axis, Iowa just had a 75 yard touchdown run

They just showed: first 25 plays for Iowa 85 yards, then the run was 82 yards.

Looked like bad tackling by Wisc

Burt the Blueberry just tied Maryland

^^ also wondering if they’re going to be raided more often in the portal. 10 guys in the NFL? Why wouldn’t you try to mine that roster if you’re a P5?

Our recent defense doesn't inspire me

But when next week will hopefully change tone here a little
Can kind of flush the D against Michigan. Pass defense was problem against Northwestern and that is something Iowa sucks at so that plays in our favor. Lot to clean up duing the bye but lots of very mediocre offenses left.

Iowa vs. Wisconsin is not looking impressive for either team. May well be the best 2 in the West but just reinforces that the winner of the East is going to destroy the winner of the West in the title game.

Wash looking solid vs Oregon.

Both are going to be tough for current West teams to deal with.

I’m surprised how inaccurate Modecai is at times.

Allen wasn’t happy on the sidelines. Just 3 carries so far.
This is kind of how Mordecai played against decent opponents at SMu

East Carolina and Iowa defenses are different animals

Iowa is like an inflated beach ball you can't keep under water. Someone puncture that.

Top Bottom