Auburn at LSU
KSU at Texas Tech
USC at Notre Dame
Miami at UNC
Missouri at UK
UCLA at Oregon State
Etc.

It's time?

Actually they did win last year in IC. But Wisc has taken 5 of the last 7, and 8 of the last 11.

That’s why you don’t rush only 3 guys. I’d rush 5 every time it’s a true Hail Mary.

And we’re 1 commercial break away from the start of ESPN Game Day.

So that must mean CO sucks more.
mmkay.

CO 4-4 overall but 1-3 in conf, and 4 of their last 5 conf games are against teams currently ranked. Other is Arizona.

Would say the range for CO at this point is 4-8 to 6-6.

Honestly, because of what Deon did when he came in there and S__ on 63 kids (or whatever it was), I am very much rooting for them (and therefore that strategy) to fail, this year.

More open for next year to see what he can do, unless he takes another S___ on 40+ kids again.

I went to bed at 29-12. Wow, didn’t see that happening.

Where did all those coach prime fan boys go???
They are going to be 4-8 maybe 5-7 at best. Probably should have been 2-10 —had to struggle to beat Colorado State and Arizona State. Takes a lot more than big talk and having the hype train to win football games !!!

I'm kicking myself this morning. Turned the TV off and deleted the CO/Stanford game with the score 29-0 Colorado. I wake up this morning to see there was a huge comeback! Oh well.

Honestly, Stanford was so terribly overmatched in the defensive secondary in the first half, paired with QBs that couldn't hit the broad side of a barn on offense, that I thought there was absolutely no chance for them.

Damn, I turned this off at halftime thinking it was over. Who would have thunk it?

Top Bottom