Week 7 Other Games Thread

I stopped watching - WTF happened there?
They were in position to win the game or send to OT and then let Iowa do Iowa things with a special teams TD and turnovers

I was thinking of two weeks ago, not last week. They had a bye last week

Does Oregon-Washington combine to score 100? Should be an exciting game.

Does Oregon-Washington combine to score 100? Should be an exciting game.
Oregon Washington at the same time as Iowa Wisconsin

The contrasting styles of the new big ten

I think espn was pretty dumb to low ball pac 12

They pac 12 is a valuable entity on their network today. They lose Oregon and Washington from their networks for a long time after this year

Gophers scored more points against Michigan than all of their other opponents this year!! 😜😜
If you include the two pick 6s

Gophers offense were in the game for 24 points
All other opponents combined for 36

😂

Every time I think I might complain about the Goph's passing game and QB, I watch another game and see how bad some of the quarterbacking is in D1.

Yep. When people were ranting and raving about Morgan figured must be mainly an NFL fan, and the Gophers on the side. Probably not a big CFB watcher.

Imagine pounding march drums, epic brass horns. "Let the beatdown of Iowa begin!" Gophers are salivating at the chance to put Iowa away. Buzzards and hyenas circling to feed on the feeble Iowa nepotism offense. Blah, blah, blah.

1697313247521.png

I didn't realize Tanner Mordecai is already in his 6th year.

Exactly, WI left points on the table by going for it on 4th down in the red zone.

Any chance Brian can get his offense to score more than 6 points today?

That hit to All doesn't look good... Nailed by a defender straight against his knee.

Meanwhile Rutgers at 5-2. Nice to have a legitimate OC. I mentioned it a few weeks ago, they’ve been a great team to bet on.

Exactly, WI left points on the table by going for it on 4th down in the red zone.
Yeah, don't understand passing up on points when you are playing an Iowa team with a horrible offense. 3 points might be enough to win. :)

Top Bottom