Week 6 Other Games Thread

Just like their last undefeated season. That Rose Bowl was embarrassing.

But I think this Iowa team is much better than that one.
Offense is way worse, but we the D they'll be a problem

I think they're a top ten team. but I think they're overrated at this point.

Did I do that right, guys?

The refs will have some work to do to save Alabama for the SEC hierarchy.
They can have a loss and still make the CFP. This is no biggie. Just like OSU losing to Oregon.

One loss is no biggie at all for these programs with teams like Clemson being complete crap.

When you look up the definition of punchable face you’ll find a picture of this guy.

uggghhhh ! I dont mind having reviews. Every 3 plays is a bit annoying. Hahah even game callers has to say something abt. it.
Any thoughts on whether a Michigan win or Nebraska win would be better for us next week?

When you look up the definition of punchable face you’ll find a picture of this guy.

So funny that FOX caught that on camera and it's now making rounds on the internet. How long until it gets back to him. lol.

I expect that. I used to work with people that could never admit they might be wrong.

I'm done for tonite. Gonna see how Bama and Michigan turn out.

Back on Monday.
I’ll gladly admit I was wrong if someone else other than OSU wins the conference. How stupid it would be to admit I’m wrong now when there is zero evidence to even suggest much less prove that I am wrong. I won’t ask you to admit you are wrong for your silly opinion that Iowa is number one and OSU is like 4th or 5th for you.

Any thoughts on whether a Michigan win or Nebraska win would be better for us next week?
Anytime a Big Ten West team loses to a Big Ten East team it is better for us since we are competing against the West teams for the division title.

They’re not. Their offense is terrible and they have an easy schedule. If they win the west, OSU will destroy them.
Iowa's defense is really really good, that will keep you in every game. Their offense is not great but it isn't terrible either. They keep forcing turnovers the way they have to this point in the season they can compete with anyone.

Bama blocks a punt for a TD.
I mean....gotta figure Bama is going to win eventually. They have been tested at times in the past but always seem to find a way to come out on top.

How did Nebraska lose to Illinois?

How did Nebraska lose to Illinois?
1st game, played terrible.....Gophers are going to have to show up ready to play next weekend against Nebraska as they are playing solid football right now and they have some playmakers.

Nebraska no longer laughing stock

Nebraska offense is cheating. They are running plays that get the defense committed to the first action and then counter with a pass in the other direction. Is that permitted? How can a defense be expected to defend against these kinds of plays if the offense does something counter to the predictable and expected? Does the Gophers’ OC know about this scam?

Last edited:

Iowa's defense is really really good, that will keep you in every game. Their offense is not great but it isn't terrible either. They keep forcing turnovers the way they have to this point in the season they can compete with anyone.
They have one of the worst offenses in the country.

Top Bottom