Week 6 Other Games Thread

So stupid. That’s twice, one on the stupid fade, and now a stupid run.

This Michigan Nebraska game… wow.
Why do people even watch SEC football?
Has been a heck of a game. If Nebraska ends up losing I can't wait to see some of the online meltdown videos....

How do you give that up on 1st down?

Don't think ne fans realized taunting penalty didn't give them the 1st
It shouldn't but didn't Iowa somehow get a 1st in 2019 from Fleck running on the field after a 4th down?

Brutal for Nebraska. I've been there...Many times.

Nebby played better than I expected. I though MI would win by 14+. But they still find ways to lose and love it.

Unreal.....Nebraska yet again finds another way to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory....how many times can they pull it off....just unbelievable at this point.

Has any team improved more from week 1 than Nebraska?

It is also good that they will keep Frosty for few more seasons. He is turning the endless corner.

C’mon A&M. One job. Just at least attempt to cover the receiver.

I weirdly enjoy watching NE suck. 😎

Next week will be tough, we are down so many, but if we pull it off, we’ll 😂😂😂👊🏻

I actually think they’re (incl. Chadwell) fun to watch, too. I have them in the college football pool I’m in, and they’re doing very well for me. My point is, we’ve seen this movie before. Unknown coach (w/ mullet this year, to boot) who devises or dials up a “new” offense, gets anointed, etc.. They do get snapped up by another school, and get paid, but ultimately find the opposing coaching, schemes, budgets, a lot harder to overcome, and the path steeper and more hazardous.

Obviously my opinion, but If he were a stock, I wouldn’t buy as a long-term investment.

As the Max Mercy character says to Roy Hobbs in the movie “The Natural”: “They come and they go, Hobbs. They come and they go.”
True. Chip Kelly didn’t take Oregon to a national title game with a new offense.
Gus malzahn didn’t win the national title as OC of auburn.

I would just fire him now. We have seen this movie before

A&M should go for 2. They cant win in OT without their QB.

Top Bottom