Week 6 Other Games Thread

Nope, but stay glued to the TV because Nebraska has a true ability to find a way to lose close games in creative and devastating ways...
For a moment I thought you were talking about the Gophers.

For a moment I thought you were talking about the Gophers.
Gophers certainly have that ability as well but under Frost, Nebraska has perfected the art of losing close games.

Said it before and I'll say it again......as a MN football fan, I'm envious of mobile QBs. Cousins and Morgan don't have the added dimension to keep the defense on their toes.

Fleck deserves criticism for his timeouts but at least he would have used one on defense in a critical 3rd down when all confused. Michigan was not even close to being ready on D giving NE an easy TD.

Said it before and I'll say it again......as a MN football fan, I'm envious of mobile QBs. Cousins and Morgan don't have the added dimension to keep the defense on their toes.
Athan could be that guy

This Nebraska team is using an offensive technique that the announcers just labeled as “creative.” We will never stoop to a gimmicks like creativity, will we? Nebraska is putting stress on key defensive positions, forcing defenders to make a choice, not simply beat a block. Really weird stuff.

Frosty silly decision on first drive is forcing them to score on this drive.

Feeling a bit more worried for next week's game vs Nebraska now. I thought Michigan would crush them.

Feeling a bit more worried for next week's game vs Nebraska now. I thought Michigan would crush them.
Glad it's here, but I'd missing our top 2 backs....

Just gotta hope for a close game....Nebraska is great at finding ways to lose those.

Nebraska. So much talent. Played so well. And, yet again, shoots itself in the foot at a critical moment.

Just gotta hope for a close game....Nebraska is great at finding ways to lose those.
Someone should gather videos of Nebby season from start to the end. Show their teams what not to do.

Top Bottom