Week 3 Other Games Thread

22-0 Washington with 8 min left in 2nd quarter still. MSU might fall all the way out of the top 25 if this keeps up.
The writing was already on the wall with them being dogs. They’ll be unranked tomorrow.

Just saw that TX is losing to UTSA 17-7 in the 2nd. I thought they looked plenty capable during that Alabama game. Guess not?

Big Penix energy. Lmao. Great call.

22-0 Washington with 8 min left in 2nd quarter still. MSU might fall all the way out of the top 25 if this keeps up.
Kind of a bummer. Would have liked facing a ranked opponent.

Huskies with 322 yards in the half. Jeebus.

DeBoer does know offense.

Penix is good. That is all.
He looks very good but the Spartan pass D was a joke last year and doesn't look much better this year. QB just has to make sure he finds the guy running wide open.

But Penix is playing very well and making some nice throws.

With all the insanity going on in CFB do the Gophers and PJ have something in the locker room that just might be special. I just have a great feeling for a Team who gets it.

Purdue, Nebraska and Northwestern really hurting the Big Ten West right now. It's bad for the Gophers that the narrative nationally will be, "They didn't play anyone in the non-conference and play in the worst division in Power 5". Our future rankings are being impacted. Come on Purdue!!

Just keep winning and that’s the narrative

Why did MSU go for 2? To make it 29-16 early in the 3rd? Illogical unless I’m missing something

Why did MSU go for 2? To make it 29-16 early in the 3rd? Illogical unless I’m missing something
The chart must have said so. Not a fan of chasing points in situations like that but as the other poster said, their defense doesn't really look capable of stopping Washington so might think they need to get as many points as possible every time they score.

Top Bottom