Week 3 Other Games Thread

Will be scouting our next week’s opponent soon here. Let’s see how good they are. They looked mediocre when I saw them during week 1.

So far, MSU’s punter is their best player after one series of offense.

Watched Iowa's first two "drives" just to see how they looked against Nevada. They will win because Nevada won't score and the Nevada QB tried to throw a pick six on their first series. But good lord the Iowa offense looks horrible even against a bad defense.

Time to watch MSU. So far looks like they haven't fixed their pass defense.

And MSU comes up with a goal line stand. Wasn't looking so good up until then.

ROFL....and MSU running back falls down in the end zone for a Huskies safety.

How does it work when trying to run out of the end zone? If the nose of the ball breaks just past the plane, is it down at the 1?

How does it work when trying to run out of the end zone? If the nose of the ball just breaks past the plane, is it down at the 1?

Has to be all of the way out.

MSU isn't careful they are going to get blown out of the stadium. Washington has to figure out how to score from the goal line.

16-0 Washington early in the 2nd quarter. I expected a close game, didn't see this coming.

There's something so beautifully random about NC State and Texas Tech. Like a matchup from a random number generator.

16-0 Washington early in the 2nd quarter. I expected a close game, didn't see this coming.
No doubt. Washington offense has been pretty good while the offense hasn't done much of anything.

Trying to enjoy the game but damn, Mark Jones is just plain about the worst guy on TV for college football. Need to watch with the audio feed from a different game just to get through it.

Spartans pass D still sucks.

Iowa not surprisingly beating up on Nevada some though Petras is 5 for 12 passing. Hopefully they think all is well with their offense and keep everything the same for the rest of the year.

22-0 Washington with 8 min left in 2nd quarter still. MSU might fall all the way out of the top 25 if this keeps up.

I was finally able to settle down and turn on the TV just in time to see the Huskies go up 22-0. Holy cats! I didn't expect that...though I haven't seen MSU play yet this year.

When we wake up tomorrow Minnesota will be a significant favorite to win the West according to many computer models.

Looking at Washington (more on Pinnex), he look better than Morgan. Pinnex throws are fast and strong. Tight ropes and accurate. Morgan’s throws just looked to be more “floaty”

Not sure our passing game is effective as Washington’s

Our running attack will gauge MSU for sure next week

Top Bottom