Week 3 Other Games Thread

Does Notre Dame look for a new coach if they lose today?

Haha, wow. Syracuse kicking off from the Purdue 35 after their touchdown due to multiple unsportsmanlike penalties. They absolutely should have onsided it.
That was pretty funny to see them kicking off from that close to the Purdue EZ.

Crazy 4th quarter. Purdue can't run the ball to save their life.

Sure there will be some fans and boosters calling for it but no way you can fire a coach in year one.
I’d almost always agree. But he took over a team coming off a CFP. That was preseason top 10. Not saying it’s all on him. The loss to tOSU is excusable. The loss to Marshall is not. And Cal isn’t very good.

Jerry going with Pavia instead of the ginger freshman QB at Wisconsin. He’s mailing in another one.

I’d almost always agree. But he took over a team coming off a CFP. That was preseason top 10. Not saying it’s all on him. The loss to tOSU is excusable. The loss to Marshall is not. And Cal isn’t very good.
They clearly shouldn’t have been ranked in the top 10. Their QB situation is awful.

Honeymoon period at a place like ND will be very short.....still can't see them doing anything in year 1 but if it was going to happen somewhere it would be at a place like ND.

Sucky Purdue got beat by suckacuse!!!
Bwahahaha!!!

Looks like Wisco trying to one up Minnesota for total yds allowed to NMST

Brohm is 29-30 at Purdue.

20-23 in the big ten.

His highest ranking at Purdue is 25.
I'm reluctant (for some reason) to be the one to start it but we should honestly have a "Jeff Brohm is a tool" thread. What a dipshit. How anyone can think he's remotely comparable to Fleck is beyond me. Watching Purdue lose games under Brohm is time well spent on a Saturday afternoon.

UCLA ends up kicking a FG at the end to win it. Keep your regular offense in if you’re going to go for it.

Penn St is about to route Auburn on the road.

Adrian Martinez and K St are losing by 7 to Tulane.

Looks like the table is still set for a big whiteout game against the Lions in October.

The Big Ten looking better in the afternoon games. Can still pull out a strong week for the conference with a MSU win tonight.

Top Bottom