Week 3 Other Games Thread

MSU defense stinks. Warm up the passing game. Washington receivers are running free.

Good lord the MSU pass D is a complete joke. Receivers running wide open all over the field. If Purdue played MSU it would be a blood bath with the way Purdue can throw the ball.

MSU taking a beating with some of these hits....wow

Good lord the MSU pass D is a complete joke. Receivers running wide open all over the field. If Purdue played MSU it would be a blood bath with the way Purdue can throw the ball.
Beat them last year I think

Beat them last year I think
Yeah, Purdue was the first to show that they maybe weren't quite as good as their record would have indicated. Ohio State lit them up as well.

MSU is a good team, they just aren't the great team they have been made out to be and the #11 ranking was way too high.

Alright - I'm willing to admit that I was wrong about MSU.

Iowa game in a lightning delay. Only up 17-0 against a Nevada team that was lit up by Incarnate Word last week.

Could say the weather is a factor but Iowa offense was a joke in nice weather too.

As bad as MSU looks.....got to give some props to Washington. They look like they could be a serious contender in the PAC-12.

Gophers o-line holds up....we could have a double digit win next week too.

Big 10 is 💩 caca… Big 10 West is sheep dung 💩
Seems a little early but it get it. On the internet everyone has to have a way to early opinion with little facts to back it up. I would say Ohio state, Penn state and Michigan look pretty good. Gophers and Wisconsin could be good also it’s to early to tell. I mean Alabama just escaped Texas by a point last week and I doubt they suck. Let’s take a breath and talk in a month about who sucks and doesn’t.

Goal line defense is about the only thing MSU has done well.

On the same note though, Washington is not good at all in short yardage situations. We don't have that problem.

MSU and especially Thorne's body language is horrible. Even when things were going badly you never saw Morgan acting like that.

What'll be interesting is seeing how Sparty responds next week at home. If we can get up early, they may roll over.

It’s pretty hilarious that they threw Mel Tucker a 10 year contract after 1 fluke season and still finishing behind OSU and a Michigan.

It’s pretty hilarious that they threw Mel Tucker a 10 year contract after 1 fluke season and still finishing behind OSU and a Michigan.
It is going to be interesting to see how long they stick with Tucker if he is not producing the championship results that his championship level contract would indicate.

It is going to be interesting to see how long they stick with Tucker if he is not producing the championship results that his championship level contract would indicate.
He was being talked about for job openings when they extended him. He could have left so they didn't have much choice.

South Florida driving down 3 with less then a minute left... USF inside the 20...

Saturday, the 24th of September in East Lansing will tell us how the Gopher will fare against the Spartan. I love how the Gopher is playing!

I’d guess the team that runs the ball the best next Saturday will win the game.

USF absolutely chokes it away. On 2nd down they had an awful snap that lost them 15 yards and on the field goal attempt there was a bad snap and the guy kicked it with it lying on the ground. Florida wins.

Top Bottom