Husker is just another word for Booger!
1631392496884.jpeg

Lot of upsets brewing

Toledo over ND
Colorado over aTm
Buffalo - Nebraska tied
Duquesne over Ohio
Murray State tied with Cincy

BTN saying it's 131 degrees on the field at Nebraska. Brings back memories of living there. Somehow that state manages to have the worst of everything nature can dish out, all at once.

BTN saying it's 131 degrees on the field at Nebraska. Brings back memories of living there. Somehow that state manages to have the worst of everything nature can dish out, all at once.
It's so bad there they call the calamity Scott Frost!!!!

Colorado leading #5 A&M 7-3 at half. Next week is going to be a much tougher game than I had anticipated.

Wondering if their fans are calling it a loss and asking for all the coaches to be fired?
Well seems like they gonna have to if the Toldo can finish this thing here.

Rockets might be leaving too much time on the clock now for ND

Bad news.
Toledo beating Notre Dame so they might fire their coach opening a coaching hire need.

Good news.
We keep winning our non-conference games by margins that aren't impressive enough for our coach to get stolen.

Bad news.
Some fans would sooner he go to Notre Dame so they can complain anyway.

Who is West Virginia playing. My yahoo app says CW Post

I didn’t realize Long Island played football. Should’ve taken them instead of Rutgers

How great is it that college football is back in full force? I think I can tune to 4 or 5 games right now and add to that the MN United are playing. I need more TVs in my basement.

Iowa State looking way overrated. Had an easy season last year and got ranked way too high.

Iowa up 14-3....Should win the B10 west...Who they will play from the east is the question....

Yes. Iowa is definitely good and definitely looks like a West favorite right now.

Wow....with about a minute remaining in the half...ISU drives down the field to score a touchdown.

Iowa is the favorite in the west and was the favorite in the west going in for me.

but the game is not over. I still think think ISU wins

If Bama can schedule Mercer, can we schedule St. Thomas?

And let's go Colorado! Still up 7-3 on TAMU.

Texas AM with 3 points in the 4th quarter at Colorado.....That bodies well.

If Bama can schedule Mercer, can we schedule St. Thomas?
Yes we could. But why would we.
I do feel UST will accept buyout games from big boys since the whole purpose of the d1 move is national exposure of the school.

they’re probably not going to want to accept an FBS game for another few years.
This year zero pioneer league teams are playing FBS opponents.

Yes we could. But why would we.
I do feel UST will accept buyout games from big boys since the whole purpose of the d1 move is national exposure of the school.

they’re probably not going to want to accept an FBS game for another few years.
This year zero pioneer league teams are playing FBS opponents.
It was meant more as a criticism of Bama. It's ridiculous.

Also sounds like the A&M QB went out with an injury and the backup is something like 10-25 with 65 yards. Good defense, sure, but perhaps also an unprepared 2nd string QB.

They have been playing with a quarterback
Who wasn’t supposed to play this year since the 3rd play of the game. Their backup can’t get it done against a power 5 opponents.

Context matters a bit here.
Literally missing wide open guys at times.
11/28 yeesh

They have been playing with a quarterback
Who wasn’t supposed to play this year since the 3rd play of the game. Their backup can’t get it done against a power 5 opponents.

Context matters a bit here.
Literally missing wide open guys at times.
11/28 yeesh
Northern Colorado moved it better than TAMU has.

I actually think this bodes really well for us. If Colorado loses this game we might blow them out. They’ll be depressed

12:/31 now

Top Bottom