Week 2 Other Games Thread

They have been playing with a quarterback
Who wasn’t supposed to play this year since the 3rd play of the game. Their backup can’t get it done against a power 5 opponents.

Context matters a bit here.
Literally missing wide open guys at times.
11/28 yeesh
I'm sure he has more than 0 yards for the half

Boy....I almost feel bad for the TAMU QB. Looks like he's about to score the go ahead TD.....but it appears that he may have lost the ball a few inches before crossing the line.

I think the A&M QB fumbled, touchback.

At this point rooting for the Buffs we may as well get a ranked foe next week

Didnt say that....Watching the game the guy can at least run unlike Morgan.
And fumble. At least he fumbles while completing 32% of his passes and leads a team with way more talent than Minnesota to 3 points

I'm sure he has more than 0 yards for the half
Chris Streveler once threw for 7 yards in a whole game and he's the most professionally successful QB in the history of Gopher football. (as a player)

Chris Streveler once threw for 7 yards in a whole game and he's the most professionally successful QB in the history of Gopher football.
Kill wouldn't let him throw....Not the case with Morgan.

in one of the more curious coaching decisions you'll see, Linquist elects to try a 50 yard FG on 4th and 3 down by 18. misses. then they give up a 65 yard bomb for a TD. Nebraska with another top 10 win of the Frost era today

Iowa State RB coughed up a fumble in the shadow of his own goal post, Iowa LB scoop and score. 20-10 Hawks midway through the 3rd

Feeling great undefeated on the day and that moment you remember parlays exist. 🤦‍♂️

It was meant more as a criticism of Bama. It's ridicu

It was meant more as a criticism of Bama. It's ridiculous.
Why ? Alabama has played more ranked non conference games than just about anyone since Saban got there. They have played #3 FSU, #7 Virg. Tech, Clemson before the conference season, Penn State home and away,Michigan, UW, USC,FSU again. Then a brutal conference schedule that puts ours to shame, plus they crush in the non con no matter who they play.

Do you like when espn uses the overhead cam so you can’t see the play at all?

I just took Eastern Michigan +26.5 at wisconsin tonight

EMU has a 3 game Big Ten winning streak. Not sure Mertz can cover a spread like that.

I just took Eastern Michigan +26.5 at wisconsin tonight

EMU has a 3 game Big Ten winning streak. Not sure Mertz can cover a spread like that.
he may not have to do anything other than hand the ball off today

Upset alerts

Texas losing to Arkansas 16-0 in the third. (still early)
App St up on Miami 14-12 at the half. (too early)

So you like vanilla
I like winning. At the end of the year/day, the only thing people remember is who won and who lost.

That Iowa defense might be top 2-3 in the country. That makes up for a shitty QB like Petras.

Fleck should be taking notes.

Wow. The Razorbacks whuppin the Longhorns 23-7 in the 3rd.

lol you are so pessimistic, how about the fact that Colorado has score 7 points?
Ah, Colorado is playing a much better defense today than they will see next week. They will probably have 7 on their first drive next week.

Top Bottom