Texas at Arkansas
Eastern Michigan at wisconsin
Utah at BYU
Stanford at USC
UNLV at Arizona State
Etc.

Stan

Reaction score
KU and Coastal Carolina tonight. Can KU win two in a row?

Great Plains Gopher

Reaction score
A really tough call, too. Standard reasoning would be State underperformed last week and Iowa overperformed, hence this week Iowa would be down some and State coached up, plus State has lost so many to Ferentz, they'll go all out to win at home. But that scenario might not work so easily. It should be a real collision, the game of the day.

MGGopher

Reaction score
They're about 25 point dogs, so it'd be a really nice achievement if they did. I imagine the spread would be similar if the two BB teams met, but obviously in the other direction. Crazy.

BTChamp

Reaction score
Just turned it on. 7-3 CC but Kansas inside the 5. I'd like Kansas to pull it off. Nothing against CC, but Kansas has been so shitty for so long.

BTChamp

Reaction score
And Rob Wenger took over Kansas extra point unit.

UpAndUnder43

Reaction score
Kansas might not win another game this year. They really really suck.

BTChamp

Reaction score
Alex Spillum from Chanhassen with a punt block and recovery in the end zone for Coastal Carolina 👏👏👏
Didn't know that. Cool. This is the first time I've seen Coastal. I know Kansas is still shitty, but Coastal looks pretty good.

BTChamp

Reaction score
And Kansas not giving up. Nice athletic play.

BTChamp

Reaction score
Holding call on a guy 5' 9" 300 pounds? Is it even physically possible to have those measurements and be an athlete?

BTChamp

Reaction score
Are you forgetting about Steven Richardson?
Was he 5' 9"? I thought he was closer to 6'0". But as I look back, I remember him not being a tall guy. I guess it's just hard to believe people can be that big/wide without height and also that athletic. Jerry Ball also comes to mind, although I don't know how tall he was. They are all studs, so not to mean anything bad, just an observation.

RogueGopher

Reaction score
Washington at Michigan - 7pm - ABC

Interested to see how the Huskies, preseason top-25 team, respond after losing to Montana last week.
Michigan looked good last week, though lost their #1 WR. Rare game under the lights in Ann Arbor.

Goldmember

Reaction score
#17 Coastal Carolina’s schedule after Kansas: Buffalo, UMass, UL Monroe, Arkansas State, App State, Troy, GA So, GA St, TX State, So AL.

I guess we can expect they’ll be holding down a Top 15 ranking for the rest of the season.

U2Gopher

Reaction score
Virginia jumps out quick over Illinois scoring a TD on their first possession. During that drive they had two completions to their tight end who looks like a beast. They also took and offensive tackle and motioned him out wide as a receiver.

TNGophfan

Reaction score
Illinois down 14 and defense is invisible. Not sure what this says about Nebby since they lost to these guys. Remember UTEP also beat Illinois and they got throttled by Boise last night.

fmlizard

Reaction score
Virginia jumps out quick over Illinois scoring a TD on their first possession. During that drive they had two completions to their tight end who looks like a beast. They also took and offensive tackle and motioned him out wide as a receiver.

So is the 11 am Eastern kickoff a thing now?

fmlizard

Reaction score
Former Gopher commit Brennan Armstrong has done well at Virginia. Started as a freshman I believe, and has been their guy ever since. I jeer our staff for missing on Trey Lance's potential, but they clearly had a solid evaluation on him.

There's a good chance he would not have yet seen the field here, behind Tanner Morgan.

BTChamp

Reaction score
Sitkowski. I can see why Annexstad passed him up in high school.

Top Bottom