Week 2 Other Games Thread

So is the 11 am Eastern kickoff a thing now?
It looks like it is for ACC games. I guess it’s the opposite after PAC-12 after dark. Atlantic Coast coffee?

Oregon +14.5 feeling good right now

Ohio State not looking good versus Oregon. Oregon is moving the ball at will downfield, bailed out by a TERRIBLE holding penalty before the half or the score would be worse.

Verdell looks good ! I'm still upset about our strip sack last week.......

Mich State might be building something.

IlliNo defense showing up as usual. Nebraska must really suck.

Did Ohio State forget to water their Fieldturf? It looks very washed out on TV

Maybe some karma coming back to bite OSU with what looked like a fairly clear targeting or at least leading with the crown of the helmet by OU. They really need to clear up what the specific rule of targeting is. It's like a the NFL's catch rules a few years back.

Maybe some karma coming back to bite OSU with what looked like a fairly clear targeting or at least leading with the crown of the helmet by OU. They really need to clear up what the specific rule of targeting is. It's like a the NFL's catch rules a few years back.
These calls will continue to be inconsistent. That no call last week against us was unbelievable how you could watch that replay and miss the call ?

TERRIBLE interception by Stroud.

Oregon able to run on Ohio State all day.

This is not a very good OSU team right now. We had a decent chance last week…

Given the NIL solidifying the haves and have nots we might as well root for the leagues that promote fair competition. We know the Big Ten doesn’t. This could be a Pac12, Big 12, and SEC CFP type of year and I’m ok with that.

The Big Ten struggling could lead to an early exit for Warren, a strange choice from the get go and an absolute disaster thus far.

Colorado up early. I’m scared!

Huge win for the Oregon program. Maybe they’ll get a recruiting bump /s

So GREAT to see the Buckeyes lose!!!! Suck on that Big Ten, Big Ten officials, and Big Ten replay officials! That’s sweet ass Karma!!!

Colorado will be 10 point favorites easily next week even if they lose.

Top Bottom