Week 13 Bowl Projections Thread

Wow. Can't wait to run WVU out of the building. Won't be close. Get the trophy case ready I guess.

Congrats, PJ, you got to the bowl that Brewster went to twice and got Mase fired.

Iowa and Iowa State going to Orlando, different bowls.

Penn State to Outback is a joke, but half the blame for that lies with us. Don’t pucker and lose to Bowling Green and Illinois. We put ourselves in a position to be screwed and we got screwed.

Penn State to Outback is a joke, but half the blame for that lies with us. Don’t pucker and lose to Bowling Green and Illinois. We put ourselves in a position to be screwed and we got screwed.

Pretty sure Penn St lost to Illinois too. Hard to believe our loss to Bowling Green outweighs PSUs losing record in conference.

Looks like a local guy. In other words....probably no real source of any kind.
He has some connection with the athletic department. I think he knew about the PJ Fleck hire before most others did.

Head-to-head matchups look meaningless with these picks so far.

People's perceptions of Minnesota won't change until you change their perceptions. That will take more than one year.
The COVID issues we had last year turned into a lost season, but some of those perceptions carry through even though we hit a 8 win season.

Iowa getting blown out last night did absolutely ZERO to help Minnesota in bowl selection. As long as we are taking 2nd place to a team who performs like that with the whole nation watching, I'd select a Penn State team as well.

Let's quick acting like we got jobbed when we all watched Iowa last night, a team we lost to.

So, down to PHX and LV for MN and WI

People's perceptions of Minnesota won't change until you change their perceptions. That will take more than one year.
The COVID issues we had last year turned into a lost season, but some of those perceptions carry through even though we hit a 8 win season.

Iowa getting blown out last night did absolutely ZERO to help Minnesota in bowl selection. As long as we are taking 2nd place to a team who performs like that with the whole nation watching, I'd select a Penn State team as well.

Let's quick acting like we got jobbed when we all watched Iowa last night, a team we lost to.
Penn State also lost to Iowa

Top Bottom