Week 1 Other Games Thread

Another turnover for Becky in their own territory.

and just like that LSU is gonna take the lead

Well that was a fast collapse. I was starting to worry.

Wow Badger meltdown or what... Still have a whole quarter left

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow did that game change on a DIME. Wisconsin was walking away with a huge win...

Northwestern lost to Western Michigan...

So sad.

La Tech beating Bulima 20-14 right now. SEC is NOT having a good day...

I've been mainly watching LSU vs Wisconsin, but just checked other scores and Illinois is leading 42-3. Of course their opponent is Murray State, but still, seems to be a good opening for Lovie Smith. Really intrigued on what he will bring to Illinois.

Oregon up big on UC Davis 11-7.

That's a surprise. I think Oregon has come way back to the pack now...

I believe they have major QB issues (Oregon). So said the internetz. Also why they dumped Green and took 2 or 3 QBs this last class. I'm too lazy to look it up.

Washington is going to overtake.

I was there for some atrocious Hail Mary losses to Northwestern at the dome. I often cheer for them, but laugh when they lose too.

I'm kidding. Brew probably hasn't forgotten that 2008 game either. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

I'm confident we can give up any hope of ending the streak against Bucky this year. They're dominating the #5 team in the country; I fear what they'll do to us (again).

I'm confident we can give up any hope of ending the streak against Bucky this year. They're dominating the #5 team in the country; I fear what they'll do to us (again).

Fear not, LSU is probably just having 1st game jitters. s/

Besides, nobody knows who the top teams are yet.

I will say, they deserved to win. They were the better team for most of the game.

WI solid again. Looks like the streak continues.

Can't see the #5 ranking. No QB. And they let Sheriff Bart stand back there and throw with little pressure. They didn't blitz once.

Mississippi St misses a 28 yard field goal with 9 seconds left to lose to South Alabama 21-20. SEC having bad weekend.

I think that WI was underrated because they were unknown at the qb position. WI's qb looks as good if not better than ML did on Thursday and WI is playing a much tougher opponent, no matter what the excuse makers on here say to justify WI's lead. Despite everyone's talk on here about WI's demise, I believe that talk was premature. If our offense does not get its a$$ in gear, we will be lucky to lose by 20 to WI.

Houston was the only reason LSU was in the game. Both QBs played extremely poor.

Can't see the #5 ranking. No QB. And they let Sheriff Bart stand back there and throw with little pressure. They didn't blitz once.
+1 I really figured they would be solid this year but they were ugly today.. They have the best RB in the game, 2 receivers that will probably be drafted and an SEC defense but their Oline and QB play is horrendous.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom