Week 1 Other Games Thread

Has anyone said all those things. You've got the whiner routine down.

Are you joking? Read the InGame and/or post game thread and then tell me which of those things wasn't said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Michigan and OSU won huge today. Dammnnn.

Are you joking? Read the InGame and/or post game thread and then tell me which of those things wasn't said.

You understand those things were probably all said in frustrated jest, right? I've not seen one Fire Claeys thread on here. I think everyone understands it was a bad night and on to the next.

I have to say, that Badger QB is not impressing me.

So far these top 5 teams look underwhelming. I'd be happy if I were a Wisky fan. I am not :|

WI D looks really good, but man how can LSU not find a legit QB? Seems like they haven't had one in forever. Completely one-dimensional offense.

Virginia had 2 yards rushing in the first half against Richmond.

LSU doing that short pitch off tackle goes right into the teeth of the Wisconsin defense which is their linebackers. Really stupid play calling.

LSU was 9-3 last year and I think given the benefit of the doubt with Fournette coming back, with a strong defense and awarded a #5 rank, because. Someone needs to be ranked #5. They don't look like a top 5 team thus far although they are playing above average defense. Wisconsin is playing well.

The LSU QB didn't have a stellar year last season.

Pedophile state hanging tough with Kent State. 16-13 at half.

Fournette doesn't look special. Is he hurt?

Probably a factor of a very good WI D and the LSU QB not providing any help. WI can just stack the box and LSU can't make them pay.

Probably a factor of a very good WI D and the LSU QB not providing any help. WI can just stack the box and LSU can't make them pay.

That sounds eerily familiar in these parts [emoji848]

so much of the demise of Wisc. If we don't don't improve we won't stay with 14 of them.

Also-- we need a blowout win-- I am tired of having our starters having to play 60 minutes. This is what wore them out last year. The majority of B1G teams won/are winning by 2+ TD's today with a few exceptions

I think that WI was underrated because they were unknown at the qb position. WI's qb looks as good if not better than ML did on Thursday and WI is playing a much tougher opponent, no matter what the excuse makers on here say to justify WI's lead. Despite everyone's talk on here about WI's demise, I believe that talk was premature. If our offense does not get its a$$ in gear, we will be lucky to lose by 20 to WI.

Fournette finally got a long run

And just like that, he's come to life. He hadn't been fighting for extra yards. Looks like he read some bulletin board material. :clap:

I don't think people were predicting that Wisconsin would suck, just that they have a very tough schedule and could potentially start racking up losses quickly, and possibly injuries. Could even be a case of better team, worse record. It's still week one. I'd guess they still won't beat Ohio State or Michigan. Fournette is starting to heat up a bit, this game isn't over.

WI still wins this today, so it begs the question I just asked the wife- does WI win over an arbitrary #5 team give them a top #25 ranking as a result?

WI still wins this today, so it begs the question I just asked the wife- does WI win over an arbitrary #5 team give them a top #25 ranking as a result?

I'd guess they're ranked if they win, probably around #20

And pick six for LSU!

Top Bottom