Week 1 Other Games Thread

Stan

Reaction score
Crazy that the season has already started, albeit down under! Cal currently leads Hawaii 17-14 in the 2nd quarter.

Fun game. I hit the rack at the end of the third with Cal up 41-24. I believe Cal was a 22 point favorite.

I went to bed at halftime. Not much defense in the game as expected. I'm guessing the game went about 4 hours?

Lots of good games next weekend. Looking forward to Thursday-Monday!

Threw my money on Charleston Southern.

Indiana - FIU decided to play a baseball game instead, FIU up 3-2 early on.

Louisville up 56-0 over Charlotte in the first half. QB Lamar Jackson has all 8 TDs (6 passing and 2 rushing).

Streveler just ran 55 yards for a TD to tie up South Dakota at New Mexico 7-7.

Colorado is torching Colorado St already. 14-0 midway through the first quarter. Probably means we'll be in another meat grinder with them...

Furman goes into halftime at Michigan State down only 14-3.

Looks like at least 3 maybe 4 thousand people in Palo Alto watching the Stanford game.

Michigan State not exactly hammering Furman - up 14-3 in the third, and Furman is threatening.

McCaffery just had a 97 yard punt return for a td called back on a penalty. He's still going to win the Heisman.

Touchdown Furman ... 21-13 Spartans

I gotta go watch that one.

Stanford just went up 10-0 on K St

Michigan St just turned it over as I flip channels...

Sparty picks the very next pass off.

Gopher Volleyball wins the first set 25-18 over Texas A&M in Puerto Rico...

Colorado is torching Colorado St already. 14-0 midway through the first quarter. Probably means we'll be in another meat grinder with them...

34-0 Colorado now. A whopping 33 yds passing for the Rams smh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

McCaffery just had a 97 yard punt return for a td called back on a penalty. He's still going to win the Heisman.

Would love to see him on the Vikings. Fun player to watch.

Would love to see him on the Vikings. Fun player to watch.

Man is he good. He plays RB and WR and returns punt. He has a 35 yard td run where he broke a guys ankles, and he's been money at wr on 3rd down...

34-0 Colorado now. A whopping 33 yds passing for the Rams smh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Too early to assume we'll be rolling into State College on October 1st 3-0?

I can't see CSU beating us... But the again I said the same about Oregon St.

Nice ending to the Georgia Tech BC game this morning. Georgia Tech goes on a 70 yard drive in the last two minutes, including converting a 4th and 19 to win. Nice start to Saturday!

Wait. Michigan is ranked #7 with the guy that played us last year at QB? Ok.

Top Bottom