Week 1 Other Games Thread

Mertz appears to simply NOT be a gamer; just too many mistakes when his team needs him to come through. I imagine he'll be a good enough QB to lead them to a decent season, especially with that defense, but he's not someone you can trust in critical situations.

Good Lord, Wisky had the ball for 95 offensive plays and scored 10 points. How in the world is that possible?
Mertz seems to be falling victim to the problem of being the best guy in Kansas in one of the best teams in Kansas and he didn’t have to work that hard mentally for things to work due to pure talent.

He doesn’t read anything. He will throw into quintuple coverage if he picks the wrong target before the play

On Wisconsin's 95 plays they averaged 3.8 yards per play.

Purdue already with 29 pass attempts.

Edit: 30

Mertz seems to be falling victim to the problem of being the best guy in Kansas in one of the best teams in Kansas and he didn’t have to work that hard mentally for things to work due to pure talent.

He doesn’t read anything. He will throw into quintuple coverage if he picks the wrong target before the play
He looks terrible. The East looks miles better than the West.

Clemson offense is not good in spite of 5 stars every where. Quite a few new faces for them.

Miami is overrated, per usual
Miami is back!!!!!!!!!!! Or is it Texas is back, or is it Nebraska is back, or or is it ..............

The Gophs are taking their places in the pecking order.

He looks terrible. The East looks miles better than the West.
Meh I’m not sure you can say that.

I would preseason rank them:
Iowa/Ohio state
Wisconsin/penn state
Minnesota/Michigan
Purdue/Indiana
Nebraska/Maryland
Northwestern/Michigan state
Illinois/rutgers

Ohio state is better than Iowa. But Iowa might be second best in the east.
Penn state is a snap better than #2 in the west,
The east is a little better, but we already knew that going in this year. I am not shocked by any results.

Illinois currently down to UTSA

Everyone in the west except Iowa and Purdue going to have a loss already.

Illinois currently down to UTSA

Everyone in the west except Iowa and Purdue going to have a loss already.
Down by 10? The Fighting Fatsos are too slow to keep up with the roadrunners

Go Roadrunners!!!!!!!!! Wooohooooo!
Aside from 1 game, it has been happy day.
Also fearless fighting Broms are in pillow fight.

Some FCS teams showing out. Vandy down 10 to east tennessee state. Montanta beating 20th ranked Washington currently by 3 in the 4th quarter. Missouri State trying to tie Okie State late.

The fighting Bert's are looking worse than last week.

Utsa might just have sealed it

This Clemson Georgia game has not been the most exciting thing to watch

Is it just me or are there more commercials this year?

Montana 10
Washington 7
About 4 minutes left.

Top Bottom