Tyus Jones to Duke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tyus was sitting up with Tubby most of the game on the opposite side of the student section. Looked awkward. Don't think I saw them say a word to each other the whole game. Each just talked to people on the other side of them. Better hope the guy sitting next to Tyus was doing the recruiting cause Tubby sure wasnt.
I doubt this is true.

Tyus was sitting up with Tubby most of the game on the opposite side of the student section. Looked awkward. Don't think I saw them say a word to each other the whole game. Each just talked to people on the other side of them. Better hope the guy sitting next to Tyus was doing the recruiting cause Tubby sure wasnt.

Maybe because it is really difficult to follow Tubby speak?

Maybe because it is really difficult to follow Tubby speak?

I saw Tyus sitting court side at Timberwolves game last season. He was with a couple buddies, and they didn't seem to even be talking to each other. More time on the phone than talking to each other/watching the game. Maybe Tubby should have been texting him?

I wanna get the gophers' student section to get a "Stay Home Tyus" chant going at the next football he goes to.

Anyone know if the student section chanted anything or made any signs.. The atmosphere was outstanding.. if we can start getting more and more games like that.. the football team will start to help the hoops team in terms of recruiting. Hope young Tyus enjoyed himself.

We were in the front row of the student section and he walked by with Tubby before the game and our entire row erupted in cheers for Tubby and then we saw Tyus and cheered for him as well. He seemed pretty happy to know a bunch of us recognized him.

I saw Tyus sitting court side at Timberwolves game last season. He was with a couple buddies, and they didn't seem to even be talking to each other. More time on the phone than talking to each other/watching the game. Maybe Tubby should have been texting him?

I saw him at a Vikings game and he did...

I saw him at a basketball tournament and he...

THIS THREAD HAS GOTTEN STRANGER BY THE PAGE.

per Shooter: "Gophers men's basketball coaches exchange about a half-dozen texts a week with junior guards Tyus Jones of Apple Valley and Rashad Vaughn of Robbinsdale Cooper. Jones is the top-ranked point guard in his class nationally, Vaughn the No. 2-ranked shooting guard."

http://www.twincities.com/twins/ci_21697908/shooter-now-good-bet-twins-no-4-pick

Go Gophers!!

What do you think they text about?

"What you have for breakfast?"
"Pop Tarts"
"Cool"
"Yea"

...... I don't get what a grown man could text a basketball recruit 12 times a week?

"Pop Tarts"
"Cool"
"Yea"

...... I don't get what a grown man could text a basketball recruit 12 times a week?

"Look both ways before you cross the street"?

"Pop Tarts"
"Cool"
"Yea"

"How is school?"
"How is the family?
"What have you been working on (basketball wise)?"
"How's your team looking this year?"
"...Are you ready to commit yet? Please?"

"How is school?"
"How is the family?
"What have you been working on (basketball wise)?"
"How's your team looking this year?"
"...Are you ready to commit yet? Please?"

If you're coaching Kentucky:

"Did you get that envelope in the mail?"
"How's the new job? Good, I didn't think they'd make you actually show up."
"Your mom like her new car?"
"Is your sister into 'Older Guys'?"

Hahahaha sounds about right.

If you're Tom Crean:

"I've been thinking about you a lot lately"
"Are you busy Saturday night?"
"What are you wearing?"

LOL

From Amelia during her chat today:

Comment From Jordan Munter
Percentage chance of Tyus Jones going to Minnesota?
12:02

Amelia:
How many zeros can I fit in this box? I’m kidding a little, but I do think it will be a very, very, very hard sell for Minnesota, going up against all those schools … with their practice facilities … Tyus says the Gophers are still in, and anything can happen, but remember, this is a package deal: if the Gophers get Jones, they have to lure Jahlil Okafor too. It’s going to make some school very happy.

Go Gophers!!

@Tyusjones06: 2 of the most important people in my life, always there for me and cheering me on. #blessed to have them @tr http://t.co/cZkReUHM

Picture of Tyus, his brother, and mom at Gopher football game.

While I don't think it's likely, IMO, Gophers are still very much alive.

Gotta win games this year. If Tubby can win 25+ games, compete for the B1G title, and make a Sweet Sixteen at least then I would say we got a good shot at getting some of these high profile guys.

If he has any interest in coming here, we should be a PG's dream in 2015. Andre H at the off G, Wally on the wing, Eliason and Walker down low (both great passers), Joe and Ellis at 2, Foster and Buggs as athletic forwards. Of course you could plug a certain G from Cooper and a certain F from a certain private school in as well

Tyus Jones Photo

Would anyone be willing to photoshop Tyus Jones into a gopher uniform, or tell me how?

Would anyone be willing to photoshop Tyus Jones into a gopher uniform, or tell me how?

You're...you're looking for someone to give you a step-by-step walkthrough of how to photoshop someone into a basketball jersey? I'll give it a shot:

1) Get a picture of Tyus
2) Get a picture of a Gopher jersey in roughly the same orientation
3) Put them together
4) Thank me with kisses and junk.

You're...you're looking for someone to give you a step-by-step walkthrough of how to photoshop someone into a basketball jersey? I'll give it a shot:

1) Get a picture of Tyus
2) Get a picture of a Gopher jersey in roughly the same orientation
3) Put them together
4) Thank me with kisses and junk.

The thing is, I don't know how to do that. I was just asking if someone could do it for me, which is kinda the whole point of this thread.

P.S. I know it is kind of a stupid thing to ask someone to do, but the sarcasm is not needed

The thing is, I don't know how to do that. I was just asking if someone could do it for me, which is kinda the whole point of this thread.

P.S. I know it is kind of a stupid thing to ask someone to do, but the sarcasm is not needed

If you don't want sarcasm then you came to the wrong place

There you go, you can barely tell it's not him!

Elliott Etyuson.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom