Trey Potts - UPDATED With Statement from the U

according to mythology, Achilles died from an arrow to the heel, which was the only part of his body that was vulnerable to harm. the term "achilles heel" is a general term indicating someone's greatest weakness.

so, in the case of achilles, it was a career-ending injury...............
I hear Zeus struggled with a high ankle sprain.

In our broken ass profiteering healthcare system, there absolutely is no incentive for different health systems to share information with each other.
The lack of sharing is for privacy reasons. This is legal compliance, and not a fault of for profit.

according to mythology, Achilles died from an arrow to the heel, which was the only part of his body that was vulnerable to harm. the term "achilles heel" is a general term indicating someone's greatest weakness.

so, in the case of achilles, it was a career-ending injury...............
Tough break!

My experience has been just the opposite. It seems like my family's doctors/dentists/orthodontists all have our records easily available on their computers. Maybe once I had to sign a quick form to have an MRI shared.
Either they operate within a unified medical system or you and your family have consented to have your records shared between the multiple entities. There is no theoretical shared database or network of medical records that providers can access.

Serious, but not career ending if so. Tyrod Taylor had that last year and he was back this season.
If indeed it was Pneumothorax, it is a six to eight weeks recovery which may mean Trey Potts is out for the regular season.

So you have never been to different doctors at different locations that all could review your test results, x-rays, scans, etc...? Go ahead and push hidden conspiracy tales, it better fits your agenda.
These aren't conspiracies, stolen medical records are extremely valuable on the dark web. This is a well-known fact by anyone who ever has access to medical records and it's received a ton of coverage from (well, everyone) but CNN, CNBC, NBC, ABC, etc. So yeah, everyone.

As to different doctors having access to different results, well yeah, no one is saying that doctors can't share info.

This is a bizarre thing to calla conspiracy. What PE posted isn't even debatable, it's fact.

Following this thread a bit. Too much dumb guessing. Wish we knew more. Not just cause football, but cause he’s a gopher kid and we care.

Collapsed or punctured lung folks -- seems like a solid guess, as to why they cut off the uniform to gain access to the torso.

But, why 6 days in the hospital?? Wouldn't you be stable and able to at least drive back home after a day or two?

stolen medical records are extremely valuable on the dark web.
Really. This is news to me. Did not know this was a thing.

I can only image this is valuable to people trying to get fake prescriptions for pain meds, or what?

The lack of sharing is for privacy reasons.
Assume regular patients, that aren't hyper-privacy weirdos, like the idea of having their medical records be easily portable between healthcare providers. That should be most people.

Now ... reapply what I said here. It then applies exactly, as written.

Collapsed or punctured lung folks -- seems like a solid guess, as to why they cut off the uniform to gain access to the torso.

But, why 6 days in the hospital?? Wouldn't you be stable and able to at least drive back home after a day or two?
if it was a collapsed lung, he might have needed a chest tube/suction which could explain the 6 days

The most plausible explanation for the Jersey cutting off has already been discussed. Those things are on super tight and if they had his head/neck area immobilized as was reported, then the only option for getting the jersey off would be to cut it off.

Certainly could have been in order to get access to the chest area or it could be as simple as wanting to get the jersey and pads out of the way in order to make it easier to tend to him regardless of what the issue was.

The most plausible explanation for the Jersey cutting off has already been discussed. Those things are on super tight and if they had his head/neck area immobilized as was reported, then the only option for getting the jersey off would be to cut it off.

Certainly could have been in order to get access to the chest area or it could be as simple as wanting to get the jersey and pads out of the way in order to make it easier to tend to him regardless of what the issue was.
That's all fine. Mostly I was asking about why a collapsed/punctured lung would need 6 days in the hospital.

Either they operate within a unified medical system or you and your family have consented to have your records shared between the multiple entities. There is no theoretical shared database or network of medical records that providers can access.
There are EMR systems (EPIC being the most common out west) that allow sharing of medical information between health care entities (using Care Everywhere). I imagine that one has to agree to allow the sharing of info - although it’s pretty much universally accepted by patients being cared for in larger centers.

That's all fine. Mostly I was asking about why a collapsed/punctured lung would need 6 days in the hospital.
If it was caused by laceration from a fractured rib the damage to the lung pleura could take that long to heal and for the air leak to cease.

This forum should re-brand to focus on the show Mystery Diagnosis.

It would get way more traffic. People seem way more engaged by doing amateur medical detective work and arguing about vaccines than Gopher football.
Just answering a question- little grumpy this Monday😂?

This forum should re-brand to focus on the show Mystery Diagnosis.

It would get way more traffic. People seem way more engaged by doing amateur medical detective work and arguing about vaccines than Gopher football.
Gonna need some phrenology tossed in!

PJ reiterated on the radio this morning he’s done for the year

Top Bottom