Traveling to Whiteout?

Wouldn't maroon pop more? It is more of a contrast to white than gold is. I think gold will blend in with the white.

Final? Flying into BWI, then driving to Lamar, PA then to State College Saturday morning. Now I need two game tickets. U of M Ticket office, or Penn State / stub hub, etc.

Final? Flying into BWI, then driving to Lamar, PA then to State College Saturday morning. Now I need two game tickets. U of M Ticket office, or Penn State / stub hub, etc.
Ticket office will run you $78 per seat in the nosebleeds with the rest of us. Stub hub will run you $150-250 wherever you want. Your choice.

Ticket office will run you $78 per seat in the nosebleeds with the rest of us. Stub hub will run you $150-250 wherever you want. Your choice.
Yes. Also sit with beloved Gopher fans or good friends and PSU Alums/ fans?

Ugh...

Our RV is rented, tickets are bought through the U of M, and camping spots reserved. A family friend who lives in Philly and has Penn St season tickets recommended me to stay at Grange Park. It is about 10 miles from the stadium and runs a shuttle back and fourth.

Plan is to leave Wednesday and arrive on Friday.

RV sounds fun. Among our group of 16, we will be a mixture of driving and flying. We will be mixed between my son’s condo, a vrbo in State College, and a hotel an hour away for our lodging.

Fun campus, fun town. It seems like this is a lucky convergence of good fortune. Gophers have a good team, whiteout, night game, etc.

Our RV is rented, tickets are bought through the U of M, and camping spots reserved. A family friend who lives in Philly and has Penn St season tickets recommended me to stay at Grange Park. It is about 10 miles from the stadium and runs a shuttle back and fourth.

Plan is to leave Wednesday and arrive on Friday.
I will be there as well.

Should we decide on a bar on campus to all meet at? Or someone tailgate lot? Set something up so we can all meet up!
My thought is we do a taproom takeover...https://happyvalley.com/eat/craft-breweries-&-pubs/

Just got my tickets- group of 3 as of now but hoping to add more. Flying in and out of Cleveland. Cannot wait!!!

Flying into Philly and meeting up with my buddies brother who lives there. Rented a house about 4.5 miles from the stadium for Friday and Saturday. There will be 4 of us total and can not wait!

Flying into Philly and meeting up with my buddies brother who lives there. Rented a house about 4.5 miles from the stadium for Friday and Saturday. There will be 4 of us total and can not wait!
So what you’re telling me is you’re hosting the pre and postgame

Did some research, there is NO bars immediately next to the Beaver Stadium (unlike Stubs, BW3 and Sallys are with 5 minutes of walking to Hingtimgton Bank). The closest decent bar is at least 30 minutes away walking distance from the stadium.

Do we want to meet up and take over a bar that’s 30+ minutes away and then all do the 30+ minute walk to the stadium?

If so, then Voodoo Brewing may be a great one

Voodoo Brewing Co. - State College Pub

Did some research, there is NO bars immediately next to the Beaver Stadium (unlike Stubs, BW3 and Sallys are with 5 minutes of walking to Hingtimgton Bank). The closest decent bar is at least 30 minutes away walking distance from the stadium.

Do we want to meet up and take over a bar that’s 30+ minutes away and then all do the 30+ minute walk to the stadium?

If so, then Voodoo Brewing may be a great one

Voodoo Brewing Co. - State College Pub
I’m cool with whatever. The brother and I typically try hit something unique to the area and this seems to fit that

Can you buy alcohol at PSU games? I know when TCF stared it was unique but not sure if it's more commonplace these days.

Can you buy alcohol at PSU games? I know when TCF stared it was unique but not sure if it's more commonplace these days.
I don’t think so. They are in the early “test it out” stages.

Where is everyone going to tailgate? I see that only lot 36 is available through penn states site.

Curious when we'll get ticket assignments. I'm assuming if you ordered, you'll get tickets (aka not sold out) but not sure since it was based on Gopher score

Where is everyone going to tailgate? I see that only lot 36 is available through penn states site.
If I remember correctly, that’s where we’ll be. That is the one by the medical center, right?

Where’d you end up?
Went through the UofM ticket via my account. With that said, I don't know yet. Figured since we are bringing a freshman with us, we should for sure sit with fellow Gopher fans.

Question for you and others, when will you be leaving? Trying to see if when I can find out some last minute tailgating options.

Top Bottom