Stanley Cup Playoffs

It’s heating up already in Carolina. This is going to be fun. These playoffs have not disappointed

Panarin wins it overtime and Rangers go up 3-0

Panarin wins it overtime and Rangers go up 3-0

I don't know what was more badass on Panarin's GWG; that awesome leg-lift, between the legs tip-in or his celebration and how far his frickin' foot came up, pretty much head high or higher.

Dallas damn near blew a 4-0 lead winnng 5-3 with an empty netter

Dallas damn near blew a 4-0 lead winnng 5-3 with an empty netter

I don't like Dallas at all (F'k Norm Green), but like I said, I have money on them to win the SC. But I'm starting to worry about the brutality of their path to the SC Final. They could very well have to go through 7-game series with Vegas, Colorado, and Edmonton (Vancouver would be no picnic either).

We'll see if that begins to take a toll on them but these West series are proving to be meat grinders

Tonight will be a pivotal game in the VAN-EDM series; I still think Vancouver probably needs to win tonight and go up 2-0 if they want to beat Edmonton. We'll see.

Interesting that both home teams tonight (BOS and VAN) are +110 Underdogs to win. An underdog parlay just might be in order...

Very impressed at the number of Lakeville North players in the NHL playoffs.

Jake Oettinger
Brady Skjei
Charley Lindgren (I think he played one year at Lakeville North)
Ryan Lindgren (I don't think he played at Lakeville North, but would have, if he played HS hockey).

I don't like Dallas at all (F'k Norm Green), but like I said, I have money on them to win the SC. But I'm starting to worry about the brutality of their path to the SC Final. They could very well have to go through 7-game series with Vegas, Colorado, and Edmonton (Vancouver would be no picnic either).

We'll see if that begins to take a toll on them but these West series are proving to be meat grinders
I was at the last game at the old Met wearing my Norm Green sucks tee shirt. There were quite a few of us. You knew something was up when he changed the logo. Still pissed about them leaving. I absolutely loved the North Stars as my first ever NHL game was at the Met back in ‘72 when they tied the Maple Leafs. Gump got hit with a puck in the forehead in the first, got stitched up and came out for the second

Bruins dead in the water down 4-0 with 13 minutes to go. They get 2 quick ones to cut lead in half. That was as close as they got as Florida gets an empty netter and another power play goal and win it 6-2. Florida up 2-1

Looks like the Bruins will be out for retribution tonight for the hit on Marchand. I call it karma for all the cheap crap the rat has done over the years

Florida comes back from down 2-0 to win it 3-2 and are now in the drivers seat up 3-1 in the series

Boeser with a natural hat trick in the first period and lead 3-1 over the Oilers. His second hatty of the playoffs. I believe he played college at UND

Boeser with a natural hat trick in the first period and lead 3-1 over the Oilers. His second hatty of the playoffs. I believe he played college at UND

NO hatty!!! They changed the scoring, but still, two goals for him in the 1st; and now Lindholm has two more to go along with it. Which one will finish the hat trick in the 3rd?

Just hoping Vancouver hangs on. F'k Edmonton and McJesus. No defense, and the worst goalie in the playoffs for probably several years in a row. They deserve to lose, even though everyone was saying the Oilers are "finally playing defense this year!" Yeah right...

NO hatty!!! They changed the scoring, but still, two goals for him in the 1st; and now Lindholm has two more to go along with it. Which one will finish the hat trick in the 3rd?

Just hoping Vancouver hangs on. F'k Edmonton and McJesus. No defense, and the worst goalie in the playoffs for probably several years in a row. They deserve to lose, even though everyone was saying the Oilers are "finally playing defense this year!" Yeah right...
They did hang on and now are up 2 games to one. Vancouver goalie Silovs stole that one for the Canucks. What a story he’s been so far. Third string rookie goalie playing like a seasoned veteran

Very impressed at the number of Lakeville North players in the NHL playoffs.

Jake Oettinger
Brady Skjei
Charley Lindgren (I think he played one year at Lakeville North)
Ryan Lindgren (I don't think he played at Lakeville North, but would have, if he played HS hockey).
Gotta be the Nordiques unis that they wear :D

Dallas now in the drivers seat after last nights convincing 5-1 win. Up 3 games to 1

Dallas now in the drivers seat after last nights convincing 5-1 win. Up 3 games to 1

And I expect Dallas to steamroll whoever comes out of the EDM-VAN series. Still pulling for Vancouver to send McD and Draisaitl packing though. McDavid plays and acts like he thinks there should be a different set of rules for him alone. Too bad, such a great talent.

Very entertaining game last night between the Canucks and Oilers. Looked like it was heading to overtime when Bouchard ripped a slapper past Silovs with 38 seconds to go and even the series up at 2. This has been a really good series too

And Parise will see at least one more game as the Avs force a game 6 back in Denver winning 5/3

The Canucks-Oilers series has been wildly entertaining.

The Canucks-Oilers series has been wildly entertaining.

Love watching Vancouver give EDM everything they can handle. Once again, you have an Oilers team that entered the postseason claiming that THIS year, they have a deep roster and yet again, they ride the living shit out of McDavid and Draisaitl;

McDavid hasn't played less than 23:30 in a game in this series yet, and had games with over 27 mins and 29 mins, with Draisaitl right behind him. And 3-4 forwards who don't play more than 7 or 8 or 9 minutes.

Just unsustainable, and even if they somehow manage to come back and beat Vancouver, it's hard to imagine they'll have a lot left in the tank for the Dallas-Colorado series winner.

Tough way to go down for Carolina, but the Rangers were just better in that series.

Oilers force a game 7 Monday as they beat the Canucks rather handily 5-1. Finally a game 7

Top Bottom