Stanley Cup Playoffs

I was at Game 6 of the 1991 Finals at the old Met when the North Stars got pounded 8-0 to the Penguins. By the way got tickets the night before on the blue line in the 6th row for 41 bucks. Anyhoo had to stick around to see the Cup carried by Mario
Yeah, that was the pits.

It will be all for not if the Oilers don’t finish it off tonight. This has no doubt been one of the craziest finals in a long time. Oilers were dead in the water after game 3 and now it appears the Panthers are. Hoping it goes overtime tonight. That would be fitting

It will be all for not if the Oilers don’t finish it off tonight. This has no doubt been one of the craziest finals in a long time. Oilers were dead in the water after game 3 and now it appears the Panthers are. Hoping it goes overtime tonight. That would be fitting
My first full NHL game all season. It's not disappointing.

Very entertaining 20. I’d give the edge to Florida. McDavid no factor at all. Expect that to change. 1-1 after 1

Crazy how many fans of the Oil made to Miami and are in the building. Not easy road trip.

Crazy how many fans of the Oil made to Miami and are in the building. Not easy road trip.
Not surprised at all really. Hockey is their religion especially in Edmonton

2-1 Florida after 2. McDavid could show up anytime now

Conn Smythe? Has to be Bob? I guess it could be McDavid but I doubt it?

I had small prop bets on long shots Verhaeghe and Reinhart for Conn Smythe. They both scored tonight, but I don't see either of them winning it.

Conn Smythe? Has to be Bob? I guess it could be McDavid but I doubt it?

I had small prop bets on long shots Verhaeghe and Reinhart for Conn Smythe. They both scored tonight, but I don't see either of them winning it.
Should be McDavid easily but I doubt it

Should be McDavid easily but I doubt it
The award is for playoff MVP, not game 7 MVP

For sure, but it sure feels dumb. Bobrovsky was awesome throughout the playoffs too.

McJesus can take that trophy back to Edmonton, good for him. I'd rather he won that trophy than the SC 100 times out of 100.

For sure, but it sure feels dumb. Bobrovsky was awesome throughout the playoffs too.

McJesus can take that trophy back to Edmonton, good for him. I'd rather he won that trophy than the SC 100 times out of 100.
It would have felt dumb if a guy who put up Gretzky numbers didn’t win it. Bob put up a save % that would have been good for 28th in the league this regular season.

Regardless, Bob was huge tonight and he gets to take home the big trophy. I’m not thrilled that Florida and their 12 fans got the win, but I guess the silver lining is a gopher gets his name on the cup tonight.

Top Bottom