Spring Practice Observations

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Yeah, he was an impressive HS football player. I was surprised when we were able to get him to take accept a PWO. I am sure others who saw him play in HS can chime in too, Fahning was an impressive HS football player who just needed to fill out. I'm not surprised at all to see him starting for us.

Agreed. I remember grabbing him as a PWO being a big coup. Fahning is the kind of guy who could have could have blown up at a lower level school and had us asking "Why didn't we recruit him?". I feel like he'll eventually be a legitimate starter or heavy rotation guy that we will barely remember was once a PWO.

Agreed. I remember grabbing him as a PWO being a big coup. Fahning is the kind of guy who could have could have blown up at a lower level school and had us asking "Why didn't we recruit him?". I feel like he'll eventually be a legitimate starter or heavy rotation guy that we will barely remember was once a PWO.

He's entering his 4th season. Time for eventually is running out. I see what you're saying and hope that we have more of these type players where we have 4-5 year guys becoming the starters. Sprinkle in a couple exceptions along the way.

Go Gophers!!

Go Gophers!!

Top Bottom