Spring Practice Observations

Spoofin

Reaction score
Didn't see anything else started. Let's discuss our (when practice is open) observations from Spring practices and any other media observations gathered. I know the media was allowed to the first 30-minutes today, but the only updates I have seen is that Seth Green didn't practice (sick) and SB27 was limited (ankle).

Was waiting for something to pop up today. Watched the few videos Burns (?) had up on twitter. Couldn't really tell much though.

Didn't see anything else started. Let's discuss our (when practice is open) observations from Spring practices and any other media observations gathered. I know the media was allowed to the first 30-minutes today, but the only updates I have seen is that Seth Green didn't practice (sick) and SB27 was limited (ankle).

Kid is never going to see the field if this keeps up.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Go Gophers!!

Go Gophers!!

I hate closed practices.

Green seems to "sling" the ball a little bit. I'd like to see a little higher release point.

My other observation is that Croft still looks awfully skinny (comparatively). Maybe he's just one of those guys who has a hard time gaining weight. (jealous......)

Really curious to hear how DJ2 looks.

If Green is #17, his throwing motion is horrible!

...and so it begins.

Jim Furyk and Lee Trevino have horrible golf swings...but it turned out pretty well for them. Results are what matter, not esthetics.

Just win baby!

...and so it begins.

Jim Furyk and Lee Trevino have horrible golf swings...but it turned out pretty well for them. Results are what matter, not esthetics.

Just win baby!

Don't forget Chi Chi and Arnold...

It will be interesting. They try a lot of different stuff, so I've found the first few weeks are hard to figure much out. Spring game will tell us a lot.

...and so it begins.

Just win baby!

Claeys said on Sunday Sport Talk that Green's throwing motion needs some work so I guess you might say there is a bit of a concern. That is coming from the coach not one of us guys that just think we know a lot about football.

Claeys said on Sunday Sport Talk that Green's throwing motion needs some work so I guess you might say there is a bit of a concern. That is coming from the coach not one of us guys that just think we know a lot about football.

I'm ready to give up on SG17

Hey, I just call em like I see em. I didn't state say that Green can't be a good QB, believe me, I am rooting for him, but his mechanics need work, even Claeys said so yesterday during his radio show. And, since I was a PGA Professional for over 20 years, I won't even comment about the idiots making reference to releasing a football versus a Tour Player's impact position.

Hey, I just call em like I see em. I didn't state say that Green can't be a good QB, believe me, I am rooting for him, but his mechanics need work, even Claeys said so yesterday during his radio show. And, since I was a PGA Professional for over 20 years, <b>I won't even comment about the idiots making reference to releasing a football versus a Tour Player's impact position.</b>

Thank you for not commenting on that.

Day 3 sights and sounds.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/zz7NbSDmkvs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Top Bottom