Signing Updates

The Spring Game is scheduled for April 21st.... Spring Jam Saturday, most likely over-lapping with the spring jam activities. BOOOOOOOOOOOO
It's also probably just a practice rather than a full scrimmage based on Kill's comments. So not that big of a deal. I'm betting he opens up practice all spring like last year.

Roland Johnson has signed his NLI and is officially a Golden Gopher. Welcome to Minnesota. #Gophers

Tweet from Dinero Moss: This 2012 NCAA football season I will be talking my talent to IOWA.

Might be a crock, but here's what Gophersports is saying:
I wasn't expecting him to sign with us. Remember, Coach Kill always says what's on the recruiting sites isn't always 100% accurate.

Look at Moss's twitter page. Looks like he just decided this morning. Still has the MN commit banner up top.

moss.jpg

Too bad on Moss, but that's the way it goes.

Well, you heard very little about this guy, so it wouldn't be a shock if no one really had tabs on his recruitment.

Either way, to "lose" a guy to Iowa sucks if this is the case, I don't care who it is.

Dinero has been saying he was going to Minnesota since September. You can't blame the recruiting sites for this.

Dinero Moss....Doesn't he know we always beat Iowa? I think the guy has been having trouble with grades anyway. He may have issues at Iowa.

DE Alex Keith (Columbia, Mo.) is officially a Golden Gopher. Welcome to Minnesota, Alex. #Gophers

The fact he mixed up the words "talking" and "taking" shows he probably isn't the brightest.

The fact he mixed up the words "talking" and "taking" shows he probably isn't the brightest.

I was thinking the same thing...some of the things these recruits say on Twitter is amazing. The use of the N word is thrown around like and & the. When did that become socially acceptable to use?

I was thinking the same thing...some of the things these recruits say on Twitter is amazing. The use of the N word is thrown around like and & the. When did that become socially acceptable to use?
I'd say when rappers started saying it all the time.

Or, ya know, he misspelled it by accident or the autocorrect brought that in. Or, we could go with bashing the intelligence of a kid just because he signed with our rival. 'Cause that's classy and mature.

Charlie Miller still considering us, will announce at 11am CT

DT Jordan Hinojosa (Miami, Fla.) has signed with the Golden #Gophers. Welcome to Minnesota, Jordan.

Great news. Welcome aboard, Jordan

Here we go @goldengoipherFB DT Jordan Hinojosa (Miami, Fla.) has signed with the Golden #Gophers. Welcome to Minnesota, Jordan.

Right, because similar typos aren't made hundreds of times a day on these boards by University of Minnesota graduates. And I'm sure you would have pointed that out had he signed with the Gophers today?

Looks like Brian Nicholson was the one who couldn't make the grades (judging by Seeley's comments)

Or, ya know, he misspelled it by accident or the autocorrect brought that in. Or, we could go with bashing the intelligence of a kid just because he signed with our rival. 'Cause that's classy and mature.

Take a look at his Twitter feed and find me 1 coherent sentence then...not bashing his intellegiance but recruits using Twitter in general. Just look at one of top recruits in country gettin expelled for saying things on Twitter. More to lose than gain especially with teenagers who have not matured yet and say whatever they feel like

Sid Hartman said:
You should read Dinero Moss's twitter feed - he has a potty mouth!!

Top Bottom