Signing Updates

DB Eric Murray is officially a Golden Gopher. Welcome to Minnesota, Eric. #Gophers

Also, yeah, this is a super impressive set up on gophersports.com

25 either enrolled or signed so far including 3 walk-ons. Looks like we are stilll waiting for a few more....

No Miami area kids yet....I'm also not seeing Roland Johnson, Alex Keith, K.J. Maye, and Yoshoub (who needs no last name)

Still early, however.

DT Yoshoub Timms is officially a Golden Gopher. #Gophers

I went over to pick up an NLI to sign, but they said they didn't need a 58-year-old who runs a 6.0 40 (hand-timed).

DB Ben Holcomb (Germantown, Wis.) has signed Acceptance of Admission forms with the #Gophers.

Hey Dr. Why do you have to stomp on the little people who want to feel so important!! JUST TEASING, Bayfield!!! I am one of the little people btw,

go gophs!!

Hold on there Haugy. I may not be tall but I can pack a wallop. Well, I used to be able to!

Same with me!! Rats, I tried as well. You made me snort coffee out my nose!!!!

Bayfield,

Thanks for taking this as a friendly jab!! I may not be fast, but I am slow!!

I really like the set up on Gophersports.com! Impressive! :clap:

ATH KJ Maye is officially a Golden Gopher. Welcome to Minnesota, KJ! #Gophers

On a side note: The top recruit in the country Dorial Green-Beckham has signed with Mizzou. This guy is an animal and is compared as the next Megatron.

no word from hinojosa or dinero moss? really hopin they both sign

Calvin Johnson of the Detroit Lions

Former player Steve Davis just popped up on the chat:

Hey all, former player Steve Davis here. This is a very big class for Kill's class and it reminds me of the mindset that Mason had. Finding players with will and heart, not just all talent. These are the types of players you can mold into greatness

ESPN is rating the Gophers class at #9 out of the B1G.

Quit worring about the Florida kids they have scheduled big signing day events for the news media. When the event is over we'll get the LOI's. I'm sure the coaches know when to expect them.

The Spring Game is scheduled for April 21st.... Spring Jam Saturday, most likely over-lapping with the spring jam activities. BOOOOOOOOOOOO

Top Bottom