Signing Updates

"The selected team does not have a football program. Select a different team from the menu above, or use the provided link to switch to basketball."[/QUOTE]

I have to agree with rivals- That Wiscy and Iowa do not have a football program!!!

I see Kyle Dodson, who was a "soft verbal" for the Badgers flipped to Ohio State.

Rivals' site is all out of wack for me right now, but I did get a chuckle reading this error from your link:

"The selected team does not have a football program. Select a different team from the menu above, or use the provided link to switch to basketball."

I've been having all kinds of trouble with it, too. This popped up earlier when I was looking around. Weird:

25gf1c7.jpg

dp got me with that one, I almost spit my drink hahaha

On espn it shows that the badgers have a FEW guys listed as "not signed" (only committed)

Finally confirmed that Houston signed with WI.

Houston will have sex with a deer, use meth, and, heaven forbid he marries, beat his wife on each day of a Badger or Packer loss. That's the Wisconsin way. God I hate that state. I don't hate Iowa really, but I hate everything possible about Wisconsin. I can't even explain in words how much I hate the entire state of Wisconsin, and it is not even principally because of the Badgers. It's the whole fricken pathetic state.

Houston will have sex with a deer, use meth, and, heaven forbid he marries, beat his wife on each day of a Badger or Packer loss. That's the Wisconsin way. God I hate that state. I don't hate Iowa really, but I hate everything possible about Wisconsin. I can't even explain in words how much I hate the entire state of Wisconsin, and it is not even principally because of the Badgers. It's the whole fricken pathetic state.

Don't sugarcoat it, gophervet. Tell us how you really feel!

Wisconsin really isn't that bad of a place. The people I have met here are more Minnesota nice than Minnesotans, except when it comes to the Packers.

My God, this post brought a tear to my eye. You, sir, are a poet.

As much as I despise Wisconsin FB and that Deusch Bag Bielema, don't condemn the entire state of Wisconsin for it. Remember, there are many transplanted Wisconsinittes that live here permanently, many of which are now Gopher fans. I, for one, attended the U of M, was an athlete (former wrestler), and have been a life-long Gopher fan and FB season ticket holder. Besides, if for no other reason, I'm sure you can appreciate this redeeming quality of a former Wisconsinitte...I'm fun to tailgate with. Cheers! Go Gophers :)

Wisconsin really isn't that bad of a place. The people I have met here are more Minnesota nice than Minnesotans, except when it comes to the Packers.
I work in Wisconsin but live in St. Paul, and I agree on the people. I'm embarrassed by how friendly people are to me.

That said, my wife and I still live in St. Paul, because rural Wisconsin is insanely boring. You can drink, you can hunt, you can fish, and you can eat fatty foods. That's about it.

German Lutherans.

I work in Wisconsin but live in St. Paul, and I agree on the people. I'm embarrassed by how friendly people are to me.

That said, my wife and I still live in St. Paul, because rural Wisconsin is insanely boring. You can drink, you can hunt, you can fish, and you can eat fatty foods. That's about it.

Hey, you're selling them short. I think what you meant to say is "you can drink and drive, you can hunt and drink, you can fish and drink, you can eat fatty foods and drink, or just drink."

Hey, you're selling them short. I think what you meant to say is "you can drink and drive, you can hunt and drink, you can fish and drink, you can eat fatty foods and drink, or just drink."

But over there drinking is like breathing so it's just always assumed. It's like you don't say "I'm going to the lake to fish and breathe air." For them, drinking is just like that.

The beauty of Wisonsin residents. You get to keep drinking until you are sober.

tumblr_laf8hhYEuV1qbxlumo1_500.gif

I agree 100%.

Houston will have sex with a deer, use meth, and, heaven forbid he marries, beat his wife on each day of a Badger or Packer loss.

That's what the card says to do though!

Top Bottom