Reporting In From Welsh Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.
You continue to dance around the issue. What relevance does his 2009-10 salary have to anything? Of course I posted the most recent numbers available. What else would make sense? Shall we post his 2004 salary from Kentucky? That is as relevant to the discussion as his 2009 salary.

I'm not sure what is so hard about this. I will continue to go with the known rather than the unknown. I don't know any other way to do it. Post the contract, showing a salary of $2+ million, and I will make a thread espousing how wrong I am and inviting any and all to bash me mercilessly.

Once again, I applaud the audacious, or the presumed postumous, title of grand puh bah to... the envelope please...

I guarantee GW has read that contract multiple times.

To clarify, it's for the 2010 fiscal year, which ended on June 30, 2011. It is the most recent full year for salary data.

Link?

That's the whole point of this discussion. You can't just state something as fact without supporting evidence. I have evidence, available to all, that supports my statement. You and GW have shown nothing. You both want to discredit me so badly. Bring the evidence.

The public database from the U of M doesn't show evidence? It is better than the crap evidence you bring. Also, Tubby gets increases each year. Finally, you have already been discredited. Just because you fail to accept it doesn't mean it hasn't happened. Good lord ,man you look silly in that bunker.

The public database from the U of M doesn't show evidence? It is better than the crap evidence you bring.

The public database is what showed that he made less than $2 million in the most recent fiscal year, idiot. It is, in fact, the exact evidence I cited, idiot.

minngg said:
Also, Tubby gets increases each year.

LINK????

minngg said:
Finally, you have already been discredited.

Wrong!!!!

minngg said:
Just because you fail to accept it doesn't mean it hasn't happened.

It, in fact, has not happened. You and your boy GW haven't produced a shred of evidence that indicates Tubby's 2011-12 salary is north of $2 million. If it's so obvious, where's the evidence????

The public database is what showed that he made less than $2 million in the most recent fiscal year, idiot. It is, in fact, the exact evidence I cited, idiot.

LINK????

Wrong!!!!

It, in fact, has not happened. You and your boy GW haven't produced a shred of evidence that indicates Tubby's 2011-12 salary is north of $2 million. If it's so obvious, where's the evidence????

I already produced a link that showed that beginning in 2011 he begins receiving his $250,000 deferred payments. Or isn't that real money?

LINK????

Wrong!!!!

Oh, I forgot....idiot! Nice move with the name calling. Real mature.

I already produced a link that showed that beginning in 2011 he begins receiving his $250,000 deferred payments. Or isn't that real money?

Show the link that shows that $250 k isn't part of the salary already reported.

I've got $1,000 to your $50 that says the total of Tubby's current base + supplemental + $250k contribution is in excess of $2 million. This excludes any incentives / variable pay.

Let me know if you're up for that bet. I'm in. If I am correct, you pay me $50. If I'm wrong, you will have earned $1,000 from me. For all the babble you've done on this, I'd hope 20-1 odds are reasonable enough for you (although I highly doubt you'll accept the bet - anything more than posting repeated nonsense on this topic would be too much to expect out of you).

I've got $1,000 to your $50 that says the total of Tubby's current base + supplemental + $250k contribution is in excess of $2 million. This excludes any incentives / variable pay.

Let me know if you're up for that bet. I'm in. If I am correct, you pay me $50. If I'm wrong, you will have earned $1,000 from me. For all the babble you've done on this, I'd hope 20-1 odds are reasonable enough for you (although I highly doubt you'll accept the bet - anything more than posting repeated nonsense on this topic would be too much to expect out of you).

I've got $1000 that says you're a self-righteous doushe.

mattw1067 said:
I've got $1000 that says you're a self-righteous doushe.

And the other guy? It's the battle of the biggest internet tough guy doushbags here. Just a beautiful and pathetic thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom