Paul Chryst out at wisconsin!

Saying that Jim Leonhard is interim head coach.

Yep. They don't mess around in Buckyville

Yep. Buddies blowing up my phone. I liked him but this happens lots in sports. Just need Mertz to go in the transfer portal.

Chryst finished seven full seasons at Wisconsin, tallying a 67-26 record. He led the Badgers to three Big Ten West division titles, as well as Cotton Bowl and Orange Bowl victories in consecutive seasons (2016, 2017).

stating the obvious - MN would kill for a 67-26 record over 7 seasons. that is an average of 9.6 wins and 3.7 losses per year.

will this be Wisconsin's Bo Pellini moment?

Lance Liepold is a name being floated around. Born and raised in Wisconsin, assistant coach for one year at Wisconsin, and has simply won everywhere he's gone. They'll have to fight Nebraska for him though, he was an assistant at Nebraska as well.

Lance Liepold is a name being floated around. Born and raised in Wisconsin, assistant coach for one year at Wisconsin, and has simply won everywhere he's gone. They'll have to fight Nebraska for him though, he was an assistant at Nebraska as well.
So they pass up thier DC?

Jim Leonard would be the obvious replacement?
I think this is obviously them knowing eventually the time would come and thinking Leonard would leave while the leaving is good

If they finish 7-5 outside candidate.
If they make it interesting in the division, Leonard

So they pass up thier DC?
He's the interim. Until this season he was the obvious replacement, the defense hasn't been stellar. If he can't help turn the season around and Liepold is open to coming to Wisconsin, I think the go with Liepold.

If they do don't go with the DC, how is this not attractive to Urban Meyer?

Chryst finished seven full seasons at Wisconsin, tallying a 67-26 record. He led the Badgers to three Big Ten West division titles, as well as Cotton Bowl and Orange Bowl victories in consecutive seasons (2016, 2017).

stating the obvious - MN would kill for a 67-26 record over 7 seasons. that is an average of 9.6 wins and 3.7 losses per year.

Maybe, but Wisconsin appeared to be on a downward trend after Chryst started off hot. Pepino IIRC was just steadily good but not good enough.

Great observation. Spot on, Son. I feel as though I've seen this movie somewhere before.

10 wins per season isn't good enough, eh? I guess the Sconnies see themselves as being just like Ohio State.

As Son said, we'll see...

Top Bottom