Paul Chryst out at wisconsin!

The AD is saying now that the decision to fire Chryst didn’t happen until after they had a meeting with each other that Sunday morning. Gotta wonder if he’s burnt out or something. Rumors that the meeting got pretty heated but the AD is denying that of course.

The AD is saying now that the decision to fire Chryst didn’t happen until after they had a meeting with each other that Sunday morning. Gotta wonder if he’s burnt out or something. Rumors that the meeting got pretty heated but the AD is denying that of course.
When Paul Chryst gets heated does that mean he just hangs on to that dumfounded stare he shares when he's somewhat perturbed, only just a little longer?

I think that was reported earlier as well. I speculated that Chryst may have said he thought this and maybe next year would be retooling years, and the AD did not like that answer.

I’d like to believe this is true. It raises the stakes of necessary success for Leonhard administration that much higher. Fans seem conflicted on the heavily-moderated, insufferable Buckyville board.

I've never given sconnie fans credit for an abundance of intelligence, but ignoring your obvious deficits, maybe you could look into learning how to spell your new head coach's last name.
Yeah I know! Its actually Lynard.

Top Bottom