Week 4 Other Games Thread

Martinez about to beat a team his former team just got crushed by.

Wisconsin will be lucky to finish higher than 4th in the West. Agree with others here that Chryst is slowly tearing that program down. Interesting to see Wisconsin watch it happen and do nothing about it while Jim Leonhard gets a ton of press for head coaching jobs. Although maybe not after tonight lol.

App State and Marshall both go down after being the darlings just a couple weeks ago.

I wonder how short the leash is for Pat Fitzgerald. Nebraska just canned their golden boy, just because your an alum doesn't mean you're safe. Yes, I know Pat does have two division titles to his name.
I would think pretty long. Certainly nothing this year

Sooners going to get a chance at an onside kick...

K State going to beat highly ranked OU convincingly... Ranked next week?

K State just lost to Tulane last week. But because they beat an overrated Oklahoma team....they will be ranked higher than the Gophers. As will the Sooners. Two teams with losses.

Or maybe the Gophers will get some respect and correctly be ranked in the top 20. Our metrics are off the charts.

K-state can't be ranked after a HORRID loss to Tulane at home last week.

I wouldn't be surprised if BYU loses to Wyoming tonight too. My last game of the evening. A lot of the 15-25 ranked teams lost today...

Martinez just beat OK. Good for him. Looks happier outside of Lincoln.
I think everyone that gets out of Lincoln is happier. Well, except frost...........

USC letting Oregon State hang around. 10-7 with eight mins remaining.

USC scores to go back up. Unnecessary roughness on the kickoff by some d-bag Trojan player.

Wisconsin will be lucky to finish higher than 4th in the West. Agree with others here that Chryst is slowly tearing that program down. Interesting to see Wisconsin watch it happen and do nothing about it while Jim Leonhard gets a ton of press for head coaching jobs. Although maybe not after tonight lol.

A ton of discord among Badger fans for Chryst and the current state of the program. Book this prediction: Chryst gets fired after this season and they lock up Leonhard as his successor before he gets away (he’s a strong coach, tonight’s game notwithstanding). This way they keep the Alvarez lineage but McIntosh gets rid of a guy he didn’t hire.

A ton of discord among Badger fans for Chryst and the current state of the program. Book this prediction: Chryst gets fired after this season and they lock up Leonhard as his successor before he gets away (he’s a strong coach, tonight’s game notwithstanding). This way they keep the Alvarez lineage but McIntosh gets rid of a guy he didn’t hire.
I'd be shocked if they fire an alum who has had such a high amount of success in Madison without any major letdowns. I think Covid season he was .500 and had a 5 loss season in there somewhere. That seems it would be the right move. I saw an article on the athletic that they went almost 6 months without a recruiting department at Chryst's decision. How the hell does that happen? He's obviously too old school for this period of college football. Not that Gopher fans should be upset.

Congrats to the Badgers on winning 13 games back in 2017, PJ’s first year, and a time when Chryst was still coasting on what was built before him. I don’t really care how good they were 5 years ago. PJ has our program on the upswing, Chryst is doing the opposite.
Peaks and valleys me boy. Badgers were really good in 19 also. We will see, gophers are looking like the best in the west right now but they are losing a ton next year and that will play in just like it is for some others in the big ten this year. Ohio state looks almost unbeatable in the big ten and I throw up a little in my mouth as I text this.

Badgers beat them in 19,20 and last year it was a good game and the gophers won. Let’s pump the brakes. In 2019 with everything on the line including a almost automatic rose bowl bid the badgers came into Minnesotas house and beat them badly. I know you want to believe they are pulling ahead but how about winning the west just once before you make that proclamation.
how about you pump the breaks about pumping the breaks and just send bad mojo at the badgers

Top Bottom