***OFFICIAL RUTGERS AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

I'm out of BTN territory in the winter so follow the games on CBSSports gametracker.

One line appeared on gametracker saying Parker Fox missed a two point attempt. No other mention of Parker but he's in the box score at 0-1.

Is it true he played a few seconds?
No, Ogele and Thiam only bench players that came in, 3 minutes each, 4 missed shots together

What a way to stop the bleeding! I didn't see the famous 1986 game where suspension laden Minnesota beat Iowa with 6 players (including a football walk-on) so this easily is one of the most inspiring college basketball wins I've seen in my lifetime.

This might seem like a gratuitous cheap shot but I don't believe Pitino ever would have won a game of this stature under these circumstances.
Pitino win this game? Laughable. And Shaka would have called in sick. No way any of these other guys can do what Ben has done with the talent.

Best win of the year! I don't think that can be argued given our already little depth and missing 3 of our Top 4 scorers. Very impressive!

Let's hope we can get a couple guys back by Thursday!
Good point. I was arguing with myself about this. On paper, a win at Michigan looks better than a win at home against Rutgers. But when you look at reality, this is by far bigger. Down a lot of players and Rutgers is underrated. They are a pretty good team (better than Michigan I think). I am so impressed by this team and the future.

Good point. I was arguing with myself about this. On paper, a win at Michigan looks better than a win at home against Rutgers. But when you look at reality, this is by far bigger. Down a lot of players and Rutgers is underrated. They are a pretty good team (better than Michigan I think). I am so impressed by this team and the future.
Rutgers is better than Michigan. It isn’t really a question in my mind.

What a way to stop the bleeding! I didn't see the famous 1986 game where suspension laden Minnesota beat Iowa with 6 players (including a football walk-on) so this easily is one of the most inspiring college basketball wins I've seen in my lifetime.

This might seem like a gratuitous cheap shot but I don't believe Pitino ever would have won a game of this stature under these circumstances.
Shades of Clem and the Iron 7

I need to post this in the moment before I come down.

I love this team as much as I've loved any Gopher team as long as I've been a fan (1981-82).

This was one of the great basketball games I've seen.
Imagine if it was a full house

Roselle Richardson football player.

Top Bottom